Mr. Handyman is the recognized industry leader in home repairs and maintenance with more franchises units than another handyman service. Our trusted name and brand recognition are your foot in the door for this Entrepreneur Franchise 500® cash business. The business requires minimal inventory and few employees. If you are ambitious to succeed, join our franchise family and secure your future. For a modest initial investment, you’ll own a scalable, equity-building business, and when the time is right, you can plan your own exit strategy.
What Does a Mr. Handyman Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Mr. Handyman, you'll need to have at least $50,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $250,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $117,500 - $154,100. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (15% Off Initial Franchise Fee). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||15% Off Initial Franchise Fee
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Ann Arbor, MI
Bolster Your Future
Since 2000, Mr. Handyman has been the modern-day handyman solution for homeowners across America, playing “hero” to tens of thousands of customers every year. Simultaneously, Mr. Handyman has created hundreds of self-sufficient franchise owners who take pride in contributing to their communities while creating an entrepreneurial lifestyle they can control.
You Invest In Us. We Invest In You.
Franchising provides the independence of starting your own business with the security of joining forces with a nationally recognized brand. The combination of your energy and ambition with the experience and expertise of a larger company is explosive in its potential for success.
What you can expect:
- Proprietary System: Our unique business model is designed for improving overall profitability and sustainability, including state of the art software to streamline operations.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Our Sure Start training helps prepare you for many aspects of operations including how to manage your finances. A dedicated Franchise Consultant will coach you for your first year. Franchisees in their second year of operation and after will be assigned a Regional Service Manager to advise them when needed.
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory: We make sure you are protected.
- Marketing, marketing, and more marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support offered through a 4-Pillar Marketing System:
- Web: Leading web presence, national and customizable website, bold online social media presence, SEO optimization, and reputation management
- Media: National and local media coverage and PR, consistent advertising
- Engagement: An online software system to receive client feedback and ensure their satisfaction, a referral program to increase a word-of-mouth advertising, automated personalized in-home service reminders and marketing pieces, back marketing email drip campaigns
- Continuous innovation: The Mr. Handyman marketing team keeps ahead of trends and is always looking and learning new ways to keep the Mr. Handyman brand the most recognized handyman brand in the business.
- Nationwide networking support: You'll have over 120 fellow Mr. Handyman franchisees to consult with, PLUS the opportunity to meet up at Regional and National Conferences. That's a LOT of people to "talk shop" with.
- Vendor Discounts: Cut your expenses with ProTradeNet, a program offering preferred discounts through membership that includes annual rebates.
(Skip Wyatt, Mr. Handyman franchisee, Upper Fairfield County, Fairfield, CT)
And There’s MORE…
- Wide Open territory available – Start your business most anywhere
- Our history becomes your history - 20 years of high-quality work and customer satisfaction - started franchising in 2000
- Family friendly hours -- no nights or weekends
- Handyman experience is NOT necessary
- Part of the Neighborly family of brands -- our experience and resources are immense
- Financing Available to Qualified Buyers
(Rob Carpenter, Mr. Handyman franchisee, North and West Central Maryland)
- More than 100 million U.S. homeowners and commercial customers need help tackling their to-do lists. Mr. Handyman is a franchise leader capitalizing on the growing demand for reliable handyman services.
- The service industry is the largest segment of the largest economy in the world, with annual revenue of $1.5 trillion dollars. Consider becoming a business owner in a growing sector of the home service industry.
- Our media appearances on Good Morning America, The Oprah Winfrey Show, Fox & Friends, and the Discovery Channel have made us a nationally-validated name.
This is a professional home improvement service business. OWNERS DO NOT DO THE HANDYMAN WORK AND YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE HANDY. If you have strong management and business leadership skills, are tenacious, well capitalized with the ability to manage employees this is the opportunity for you!
Request More Information To Learn More About Mr. Handyman Today!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Mr. Handyman available today for you to review.
Mr. Handyman has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
Franchise Dictionary Magazine: TOP 100 Game Changers for 2018
Mr. Handyman is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.