MY SALON Suite
The MY SALON Suite franchise opportunity is perfect for entrepreneurially-minded individuals who want to either grow their current business portfolios or explore franchising as a business option. MY SALON Suite Franchise Partners enjoy the benefits of a semi- absentee business model with no employees. Key responsibilities include leasing and property management - most franchise owners have no prior salon experience. The salon industry is stable, and within that, the salon suite sector is growing. MY SALON Suite is a well-known, reliable brand in this industry.
What Does a MY SALON Suite Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with MY SALON Suite, you'll need to have at least $200,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $1,000,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $686,171 - $1,809,913. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (50% off Franchise Fee For Your First Unit). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||50% off Franchise Fee For Your First Unit
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Dallas, TX
Best-In-Class Salon Suites Franchise
With more than 200 locations (and more on the way!), MY SALON Suite is the #1 salon suites franchise opportunity in North America.
The salon suites franchise market is booming. This is more than a popular trend — it’s the wave of the future. Creative stylists and beauticians don’t want to be inhibited by the four walls of a traditional salon — they want to design their own space and build their clientele.
Clients want a stylist who understands and can work with their individual needs. They research stylists on social media and get advice from friends before finding the right fit.
As a MY SALON Suite owner, you provide the opportunity for both stylists and clients to get exactly what they want — and this concept is in demand!
How a Salon Suites Franchise Works
A salon suites franchise offers stylists and beauticians a space of their own. They design their room, set their own prices and build their client list. A salon suites franchise owner serves as a landlord who recruits health and beauty professionals and rents out spaces to them.
At MY SALON Suite, our stylists are our members — and belong to a community of passionate and creative entrepreneurs.
Why MY SALON Suites
- MY SALON Suite has made a name for itself in major markets throughout North America. It is the only salon complex to offer fully-equipped, upscale suites featuring a full-length style station, styling chair, shampoo sink and color station.
- We set stylists up for success, and they turn to MY SALON Suite to grow their business.
- Additional amenities include a state-of-the-art security system, luxurious bathrooms and an elegant lobby.
- Stylists have 24/7 access so they can make their own hours. Double-door, buzzer-controlled entry means that no matter when stylists work, they and their clients are safe. Each suite is private, and stylists can personalize their space however they want. MY SALON Suite covers utilities, A/C, and Wi-Fi.
- Members are offered ongoing training and support to grow and develop their business, which includes access to a strong referral network.
Salon Suite Franchise Benefits
Salon suite franchise opportunities are becoming very popular franchise investments. The simplest way to explain the difference between a salon suite and a traditional salon is ownership — in a traditional salon, the stylist pays a commission to the salon but doesn’t own anything. With salon suite franchise opportunities, the stylist rents a private space in a salon complex from a franchise owner.
As a MY SALON Suite franchise owner, you give stylists the opportunity to run their own business. You are the landlord, and they rent their salon space from you.
- Freedom: MY SALON Suite franchise owners and their stylists experience a level of freedom they wouldn’t find in a traditional salon. Most franchise owners work 5 to 10 hours per week, and many hold other jobs. Members (our stylists and the franchisee’s customers) have the freedom to design their own space, sell their own products, and come up with their own pricing. They run their own business!
- Success: According to a 2020 market research report summary from IBISWorld, the market size of the hair salons industry in the United States, measured by revenue, is $47 billion. The salon industry is recession-resistant — everyone always wants, and needs, to get their hair cut. As a MY SALON Suite franchise owner, your success depends on the success of your stylists. They want to succeed, so they are always driven to attract and maintain clientele.
Training & Support
MY SALON Suite offers its franchise partners vast amounts of support, ranging from initial and ongoing training to sales and marketing programs.
MY SALON Suite will train you in every aspect of what it takes to recruit qualified salon professionals and running a successful salon suite franchise. If you are willing to learn, MY SALON Suite offers you the potential for long-term sustainable income.
Our team is dedicated to making sure you are a success! Your success is our success. It’s as simple as that. That’s why we have franchise business leaders in your region that you can reach out to anytime for questions and support. Our corporate staff members are constantly working on ways to make MY SALON Suite a great investment for our franchise partners.
You don’t need to have prior experience in the salon industry to seek out salon suite franchise opportunities. The most important characteristic of a MY SALON Suite franchise owner is passion. However, previous business experience is encouraged. MY SALON Suite candidates should have:
- Minimum net worth of $1,000,000+
- $200,000 Liquid Capital Minimum
- 700 credit score
- An ability to financially maintain your lifestyle for 9 to 12 months during pre-opening and ramp-up stages
Sound like you? Request more information today!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on MY SALON Suite available today for you to review.
MY SALON Suite has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
#62 in Entrepreneur’s 2022 Franchise 500 for 2022, #25 Franchise Times Fast & Serious 2022 list Culture 100 Awards RecognitionFranchise Business Review: Top Franchise, Recession Proof, Top Franchise for Veterans, Top Franchise for Women, Top Franchises Satisfaction Award,
MY SALON Suite is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia
Interested parties should have at least $200,000 in liquid capital to invest.
Let's Get Started
We have more information on MY SALON Suite available today for you to review. Is MY SALON Suite for you?
Stacy Eley Named Brand President of Suite Management Franchising
MY SALON SUITE RANKED AMONG TOP FRANCHISES IN ENTREPRENEUR'S HIGHLY COMPETITIVE FRANCHISE 500®
Under New Ownership, MY SALON Suite Marks 2021 with Expansion, New Programs and Recognition
MY SALON Suite raises a record $120,000 in one month to benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®