We’re two women who don’t believe that “the way it is” is the way it has to be. Ever since we became moms, we’ve experienced first hand the struggles that families have in finding affordable, high-quality childcare. We also learned how hard a care provider needs to work to make ends meet. After spending time abroad, we also truly came to value the role that community plays in helping children thrive.
That’s where our vision was born – to rebuild the village of care in our communities. We created MyVillage as a solution that works for everyone: kids, families and care providers. To get there, we’ve consulted early childhood education experts at Harvard, spoken to hundreds of care providers around the United States, and drawn on our own experience as successful founders of socially good start-ups.
We believe that happier providers mean happier kids. Happier kids mean happier parents. Happier parents mean happier communities. And happier communities mean a better world.
We invite you to build the Village with us.Click to Visit the
What Sets Us Apart?
- Better For Educators
- Hand-Picked Providers: We've put in the time to carefully interview & screen every educator so you don't have to.
- High-Quality Standards: All of our providers are licensed, background checked & CPR-certified – to name just a few.
- Curriculum Led: MyVillage Educators use a set of educational standards developed in partnership with industry experts.
- Better For Parents
- Affordable: We help Educators optimize savings so you don't have to choose between affordability and quality.
- Reliable: Our unique support system means that if your Educator gets sick, you won't have to call in sick too.
- Personalized Care: Family home care mimics family life, resulting in natural socialization, development and a personalized approach for your child.
- Better For Children
- Learning & Development: The MyVillage Education Experience, developed by industry experts, encourages play-based learning and growth.
- Small Group Sizes: Individualized care so your child gets the attention they deserve and the social group they love.
- Engaging Activities: MyVillage learning stations are designed to excite and educate with evidence-based activities that allow children to thrive.
Why Choose Us?
- Focus on the children and we'll handle the rest
- A tablet computer to run your business
- Tools for scheduling, billing, childcare management, financial management, and communication
- Professional photos, a beautiful web page, and a marketing toolkit to help fill your program
- Run your program your way, with our support
- Work from home, set your hours, and choose a curriculum that suits your style
- Enjoy discounts on everything from supplies to insurance rates
- State-specific licensing guidance and on-going operational support
- Join our community of exceptional Educators
- Hands-on support from an experienced Mentor in your neighborhood
- Access to our substitute network (one less thing to worry about if you get sick)
- Opportunities for advancement and increased earning potential
Our Ideal Candidate
We're looking for franchise owners who are wanting to start their own in-home childcare business. You must be passionate about early childhood education, specifically in the 0-5 realm. We offer personalized support from a dedicated and experienced childcare Mentor who will be with you from day one. We will provide all of the tools you need to run your business, and give you the freedom to run your business as you like, with our support along the way. This is an in-home program, so you must be willing to run the program from your own home.