Narrow Casting Digital Signage Franchise Information:
What Is Narrowcasting?
Narrowcasting refers to the targeted distribution of multimedia content to specific venues and even individual displays within those venues, providing précise, timely, relevant targeted content to an intended audience. Narrowcasting delivers advertisements, weather updates, and news. 75% of large retailers are currently using this form of advertising. Narrowcasting generated $388 million in revenue in 2005.
Narrow Casting Network is the result of 4 years research and development by Metro Media USA, Inc. for an affordable method to create and manage an IP based Digital Signage Network. Narrow Casting Network began franchising in 2006 and is a member of the International Franchise Association and is affiliated with the Association of National Advertisers.
The Power of Digital Signage
- Strategic Digital Signage Offers Control and Flexibility - Research shows that over 70% of purchasing decisions are made in-store. Strategic Digital Signage captures customers at their point of decision.
- Advantages of Digital Signage - The ability to deliver specific messages to specific audiences in specific locations. You can make money by turning your Digital Signage Network into a profit center by selling advertising time.
- Wide Open Market - Advertisers and merchants are searching for new retail revenue streams.
With Narrow Casting Network, the franchisee is given a complete business format to operate, reducing false starts and the chance for costly errors.
We Offer The World\'s Most Complete Franchise!
- Approx. 550,000 franchises Operating In The U.S.
- Franchisees Accounts For $1 Trillion Revenue Annually
- 50% of Every US Retail Dollar is Spent On Franchise Goods & Services
- Franchises Have Nearly A 95% Success Rate
Take Advantage Of A Ground Floor Opportunity!
- Proven Marketing Plan To Grow Revenues
- Dedicated Support Team Success!!!
- Percentage Based Royalties
- High Profit Margins On All Sales!!!
- Opening Assistance For Your Business
- Complete Training Program: In/Out Field
- Financing Assistance
- Media Lab: Requiring No Technical Expertise
We are estimated to have 40 Affiliates by year end 2006 and 200 Affiliates by year end 2008. We are currently granting Franchise licenses to qualified candidates Throughout U.S. and Canada including Single Unit Operator, Multi-Unit Operator and Area Developer.
Please complete the email form below for more franchise information.