O'Naturals Natural and Organic Restaurant Franchise Information:
What Is O'Naturals?
O'Naturals is the nation's first all natural and organic quick casual restaurant group. We serve quick tasty meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner made from exceptional ingredients in an atmosphere that provides a comfy getaway from the rat race. Stores feature display kitchens with counter service, environmentally friendly building materials, leather couches, free wireless internet, a community table for larger groups, weekly community nights supporting local non-profits and a kids' area with a wooden train set.
O'Naturals was founded by Gary Hirshberg, the CE-Yo of Stonyfield Farm, the largest organic yogurt company in the United States, Mac McCabe and others. All of them traveled frequently and were frustrated hostages of American road food. They decided to revolutionize the face of fast food by providing quick, delicious, natural and organic meals to keep up with the hectic pace of life.
What Is On The Menu?
Our menu features fresh organic flatbread made from scratch all day long. This flatbread is made into sandwiches, paninis, pizza and accompanies our hearty soups and tossed salads. We also feature Asian noodles, kids' meals and fresh baked pastries for breakfast. Where allowed, we serve micro-brewed beer and wine.
Investment Range: $764,500 - $1,017,700 (including franchise fee)
Franchise Fee: $25,000
Royalty Structure: 5% of sales
Term: 15 years
- Architectural Plans and Design Specifications
- Six Week Training Program
- On-site Grand Opening and Training Assistance
- On-going Menu Development and Special Updates
- Operating Manuals and Procedures
- Proprietary Management Tools
- Quality Control Program
- Community Based Marketing Program
We know how important training is. We have a 6-week long training program for you and your initial management team prior to the opening of your first O'Naturals. In addition, we will provide another training session to assist you during the opening of your first store for up to 5 days.
The Word Is Out
- Selected by Nation's Restaurant News as a "Hot Concept"
- Selected as one of the "Nation's Restaurant News 50: Fast Casual Players"
- Featured in Gourmet, The New York Times, The Chicago Tribune,Vogue, Inc., CNN, Food TV,UTNE Reader, Organic Style
We are looking for a few people with the resources, the business experience and the commitment to social responsibility to join us in this quick service revolution.
Please complete the email form below for more franchise information.