Once Upon a Mom Franchise Information: Heres a Certainty: Maternity Wardrobes are Short-LivedOnce Upon a Mom®
is a Maternity Clothing and Accessories Retail Store with a different twist
We buy and then RESELL high-quality, name-brand used maternity fashions...in like-new condition.
While this RESALE business model attracts customers for the great value that we offer expectant mothers in building a better wardrobe, Once Upon a Mom
franchisees appreciate the gross profit margins.
We are not a consignment shop...We are a RESALE store! A consignment shop may keep 30% to 50% of the sale proceeds.
With RESALE, our established stores have achieved over 60% Gross Profit Margins! 3 Key Viewpoints:Sellers Appreciate:
- We pay our customers cash on-the-spot to purchase their name-brand, gently used maternity fashions.
- We buy high-quality product from our customers daily without restrictions...no "appointments" and no "limited times."
- This continual buying is very convenient for sellers.
- Sellers get instant gratification by receiving immediate payment from us for their excellent condition, in-demand items for the current season.
- Since our inventory comes right from our customers, we have a custom P.O.S. system that keeps our buy process organized and time efficient.
- We sell our high-quality, name-brand maternity merchandise at bargain prices...much less than what it sold for new at retail.
- Once Upon a Mom stores are designed for a great shopping experience. Expectant mothers can stay fashionable while getting more variety, quantity and quality for their money spent.
- Continual buying creates a dynamic, ever-changing inventory that keeps the experience interesting and fun.
- Customers want to come back often. They would not want to miss out on that next great bargain!
No matter whether they are a seller or buyer, our customers can affordably renew their wardrobes on a regular basis. Franchisees Appreciate:
- P.O.S. System specifically designed for RESALE - It makes training new employees and managers on our buy-sell process a snap.
- Detailed P.O.S. Reports - Help you to measure and manage this business...maximizing your profit potential.
- No pressure to pre-determine what merchandise is going to be HOT...We buy what has already shown to be HOT.
- Seller's immediate gratification of receiving cash for their goods - Maximizes the gross profit margin.
- Training program - Shortens the "learning curve" helping you to avoid costly mistakes and maximizes your results.
- From Site Selection and Store Layout to Advertising and Merchandising, we are a FULL-SERVICE and SUPPORT FRANCHISE - We don't stop when you get your doors open...we support you throughout the life of your franchise business.
Our Once Upon a Mom
staff has better than 30 years of combined experience in this RESALE business model. We have plenty of references, so validation is straight-forward.
We understand that you don't want a hobby-shop, you want a serious business. We can show you how to take it to that level...TAKE THE NEXT STEP
now by completing and returning the form below: