Orange Leaf stands for fun and a memorable experience. Not just fro-yo, Orange Leaf is a build your own treat with traditional and unique flavors and toppings like popcorn and cotton candy. Ask about our fresh made Humble Donuts co-brand that will add value to your business.
What Does an Orange Leaf Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Orange Leaf, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $100,000 and a minimum net worth of $250,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $381,000 - $578,000. Orange Leaf charges a franchise fee of $30,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans. *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt inspires people to recapture the joy of creative expression.
How to ORANGE LEAF
- Menu variety - Froyo, Mix It & Go, Froyo Cakes & Slices, Smoothies, Shakes, Waffle Cones, Açai Bowls and Party Boxes.
- Cups - Clear cups to show off the customer's masterpiece.
- Layers - 8 flavors of yogurt, including rotating seasonal flavors. Over 20 toppings and flavors - textures, colors and more!
- Space / Layout - From square footage to orange furniture.
- Outstanding product innovation and variety
- Mixing and mashing up bites, flavors, toppings and more - this opportunity offers an experience that's as fun and unique as you are.
- Flexible real estate options
- Flexible platforms to fit most retails sizes that offer modern and fun retail experience for traditional and non-traditional locations.
We have attractive labor models compared to other concepts and offer operational simplicity.
Let's make a plan!
At Orange Leaf, we consider every store a strategic-partnership, and we empower those relationships by maintaining the lowest fees in the industry and encouraging stores to provide value to their communities.
Contact us to learn more about available franchise opportunities with Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt!
Request more information now!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Orange Leaf available today for you to review.
Orange Leaf is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Wisconsin, West Virginia
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.