Be your own Boss and take charge of your future! Our History
Ken White had a vision for a restaurant to serve the needs of small town, USA so he opened the first Papa's Pizza To-Go in McCaysville, GA in 1986. It was a small store, they opened on a Friday night, and they were covered up with business. He knew he was on to something. Not long after opening a second store, people began approaching him about a Papa's Pizza To-Go in other towns.
Today, there are approximately 65 locations operating in seven states throughout the southeast. With over two decades of success, Papa's Pizza To-Go remains committed to serving customers an expanded menu and quality products at a reasonable price. Our menu selection includes:
|∗Salads||∗Wraps||∗All You Can Eat Buffet|
Our restaurants range from take-out only, delivery, to dine-in all the way to large all you can eat buffet stores. Even though we still specialize in small town USA, we do have a few stores located in larger areas that offer the All You Can Eat Buffet, all day, everyday. Most of these locations have game rooms that are great for kids, wonderful for hosting birthday, youth or team parties and are very profitable.
We do offer 3 different concepts:
- Single Pizza – 12" and 14"
- Buy One Pizza, Get One Free
- All You Can Eat Buffet
- Start-up Costs: $130,000 - $300,000
- Capital Required: $30,000 - $70,000
- Square Feet: 1,000 - 4,000
- Our franchisees have to understand the importance of getting their hands doughy!
- Would-be absentee owners need not apply.
- Going into a smaller town usually means a smaller investment, less risk and less competition.
- Our concentration will continue to be in the Southeast.