Parmasters Golf Training Center Franchise Information:What is a Parmasters Golf Training Center?
Imagine the ultimate golf training and practice facility - that's what Parmasters Golf Training Centers offer. They're like health clubs for golfers. Fun, climate-controlled, indoor facilities where members can enjoy everything from driving bays and undulating putting greens, to golf simulators and sand traps. Parmasters Golf Training Centers is the world's first year-round indoor golf training center franchise.
Each 2,000 - 12,000 square foot facility features all the tradition and appeal of a high-end clubhouse while offering the ultimate training and practice center for golfers of all levels including all or many of the following:
- A 4,000 square-foot short game area for chipping, putting, and bunker-play
- Golf Simulators featuring world famous courses
- Driving bays with a unique ball-return and automatic teeing system
- Pro shop featuring top golf equipment and apparel
- Golf specific fitness equipment
- Dressing rooms and a lounge area
- Links Golf Café with gourmet organic coffee, beverages, and clubhouse fare
The main focus is one-on-one year-round golf lessons with a private coach via the Straight-Line Golf™
sports technology, a proven golf training system taking the hockey training systems and adapting them to indoor golf training.
But in a nutshell…what really sets Parmasters apart is the fact that we are the first to pull all the aspects of golf training under one roof, duplicate it through franchising, and guarantee results.What's in it for you?
Well, besides being a part of a dynamic team and doing what you love, Parmasters offers what all good franchise models should offer:
There are seven primary revenue streams:
- Systems that save you money - group buying power saves you thousands
- Systems to make it easier - over 3400 pages of Training and Operations Manuals
- Systems to increase the odds of you making money - 42 targeted marketing strategies to help you get and keep customers
What are your options?
- Charter memberships
- Private coaching lessons
- Practice sessions in the center
- Virtual golf
- Business golf
- The pro shop
- Links Golf Café
How does our Franchise Support System work?
- Regional Franchise (or Master Franchise) - buying the rights to a very large region, and working together with us to develop that region. The franchise investment is a $95,000 fee and $61,000 - $98,000 in expenses for a total investment of $156,000 to $193,000.
- Area Development Agreement - buying the right to develop a minimum of four Golf Training Center Franchises over a period of several years. The total investment varies depending on the total number of territories awarded in the exclusive Area Development Agreement. The franchise fees are $25,000 per unit with fifty percent paid when the area is rewarded.
- Individual Franchise - buying and developing one Golf Training Center, along with an exclusive territory. The total investment for the Golf Training Center individual franchise is $274,430 - $2,517,712 (including our $25,000 franchise fee) depending on regional factors such as labor and materials costs.
Ultimately a good franchise will give you much more support than if you were to do the same investment on your own. Paramasters offers initial support from both the Regional Franchisor and Team Headquarters.Initial Support provided by the Regional Franchisor includes:
Initial Support by Team Headquarters includes:
- Site Analysis
- Lease Negotiation Assistance
- Golf Training Center Design
- Construction Co-Ordination
- Seven-day Pre-opening Training
- Pre-opening Marketing
- Effective market research
- How to identify key golf contacts
- Mailing letters and meeting strategic partners
- Pre-opening methods of marketing sessions and memberships
- Ten-day Operations Training at Team Headquarters
- Comprehensive training on the Parmasters business
- Sales systems that help Franchisees build their membership volume
- Service systems that help Franchisees keep those Club Members happy
- Referral systems that create more Club Members from your existing customer base
- Operational systems that help you run a smooth operation
- Staff training systems that make training Coaches a breeze
- Thank you letters (what we call "Success Stories") and letter-of-the-week
- Daily, weekly and monthly checklist systems that help them stay organized
- Effective time management systems
- Awesome communication skills systems
- Employee and financial management systems
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for golf, you've come to the right place!Please complete the email form below for more franchise information.