New Franchise Opportunity + Experienced Leadership = Success. The PatchMaster Family is poised to be one of the fastest growing concepts in franchising. This shows that PatchMaster offers you, the entrepreneur, an outstanding opportunity to build a successful, professional business providing a valuable service to consumers and service professionals.
What Does a PatchMaster Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with PatchMaster, you'll need to have at least $50,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $100,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $82,000 - $105,500. PatchMaster charges a franchise fee of $49,500. They also offer financing as well as a discount for veterans (15% off Franchise Fee). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Veteran Discount:||15% off Franchise Fee
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Chester, NJ
New Franchise Opportunity + Experienced Leadership = Success
PatchMaster® is poised to be one of the fastest growing concepts in franchising. This exciting model offers you, the entrepreneur, an outstanding opportunity to build a successful, professional business providing a valuable service to consumers and service professionals.
Owning a business is a dream for many but finding a business that has solid potential for a small investment can be difficult. Until now!
PatchMaster is a low-investment franchise that offers unlimited potential. A PatchMaster business is highly scalable but the initial capital needed is far less than most other franchise concepts. You can work for yourself or grow a team. Either way, the PatchMaster business model offers you the ability to design and achieve your dreams.
The PatchMaster Decision Is Simple
Built on over 40 years of successful home services franchising experience, PatchMaster is positioned to be the fastest growing home services brand for years to come. With over 70 franchise areas already, PatchMaster is proving to be one of the best low-cost investments available in the market today.
Our goal at PatchMaster is simple: to dominate this new category of home services called "small-drywall repair” through continuing technical innovation and service excellence. All the while, everyone in the PatchMaster family appreciates each other, our customers, and the friends and families who support us as we strive for financial independence.
The premise is both simple and brilliant - we do the drywall repairs others don’t want to do, including homeowners and drywall installation companies. And due to the nature of their work, tradesmen (plumbers, electricians, builders, etc.) regularly need someone to repair a wall after their work is complete. The PatchMaster business model is specially designed to meet the needs of this long underserved yet significant market.
Solid Business Model
Here is an opportunity that features proven business development tools, the ability to scale, and strong margins. So, what can a PatchMaster Franchisee expect when they join the system?
- Low Investment: Rarely has there been an opportunity to get into a solid business, with high potential for such a low investment. The total investment range is $27,950- $49,800 which includes the one-time initial franchise fee of $19,500. In addition to the above, we honor our Veterans with a 15% discount on the Initial Franchise Fee.
- Finance Options: We provide in-house financing programs to qualified applicants and work with various lenders to assist in obtaining the financial assistance you need.
- Marketing: Social media, a website, print collateral, vehicle wraps, and more. If you need it, we have it or we will create it for you. We will arm you with everything you need to get those patch jobs rolling in!
- Solid Training: A full week of training through a combination of online webinars (due to COVID-19 restrictions) and hands-on training at our New Jersey training facility. We will provide you with all that’s needed to get started and generating revenue fast. Training covers everything from digital marketing, to hiring your team, to hands-on drywall repair. Once initial training is complete, however, ongoing coaching and training is provided to help you master the craft.
- Passionate, Dedicated Support: It may sound cliché, but we know our franchisees’ success is essential for our success, and we love doing what we do to support our owners. You will find that everyone at PatchMaster, from the CEO to your fellow franchisees, will do all they can to help you be successful.
They Love Being Part of The PatchMaster Family, You Will Too!
“When I was approached to become a founding franchisee and test the concept for PatchMaster, I was a little skeptical to be honest. I didn’t really know much about franchising and never touched drywall. And boy has it exceeded my expectations! In every way, financially, emotionally, all the way around. In less than 2 years, I now have 4 vans on the road full time and looking to add a 5th.”
Eddie Zite, Founding Franchisee, Utah
“PatchMaster knows franchising! We have great support from the corporate office, and other franchisees are always eager to share what is working for them. Great initial training to help get started quickly.”
Dave Biggerstaff, Franchisee, North Carolina
“I grew up in the drywall business, so this was a no brainer to me. I had no desire to go hang sheet rock but, the PatchMaster business model of smaller repairs, often same day was very appealing. I can’t believe how effective the marketing is. We started generating revenue as soon as we got back from training. I am very pleased I became a PatchMaster!”
Bill Kauffman, Franchisee, Indiana
“I really wanted something that would give me flexibility to be there for my kids and work with family members that had flexible schedules. PatchMaster has been the perfect solution. And in addition to myself and my family of “Patchers” we have hired a full-time technician just to keep up with the demand!”
Heysun Lewis, Founding Franchisee, Utah
The Ideal PatchMaster Candidate
We're looking for franchise partners who are outgoing, have a background in sales, marketing, and/or management, and are results oriented. We’re seeking people who can build relationships, lead a team, and who is motivated to excel! You must have a minimum of $25k in liquid capital and be ready to make a full-time commitment. Construction knowledge is a plus!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on PatchMaster available today for you to review.
PatchMaster is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.