Who is Paul Revere's Pizza?
For over 30 years, Paul Revere's Pizza has operated franchises in Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin. Paul Revere's Pizza concentrates on untapped, undeveloped small (1500-5000 pop.) and medium (10,000-20,000 pop.) sized communities for franchise growth. We believe that small and medium size communities offer more opportunity, less competition, lower overhead costs and higher quality labor.
Paul Revere's Pizza is committed to teaching our franchisees the skills and knowledge required to be successful in business and in life. We also believe that living in and being involved in your community is an essential aspect of operating a successful locally owned and operated business. Small town values, work ethic and commitment to community are important qualities that our franchisees deliver to their customers every day.
What makes Paul Revere's Pizza different?
Paul Revere's Pizza offers revolutionary home delivery. Most pizza franchises offer the simple basics – pizza, breadsticks, soda and wings. With Paul Revere's Pizzas large menu you can offer customers an array of fresh, affordable meals delivered promptly to their home. Abundant menu selection, great taste, good value and superior service give our franchisees an opportunity to serve their customers more than once or twice a week.
Our Menu includes:
- Oven Baked Rotini
- BBQ Ribs
Operating a successful Paul Revere's Pizza franchise requires talent, dedication and a sincere commitment to the Paul Revere's Pizza brand. Paul Revere's has always worked to associate with the best people in each market.
Because franchisees are so important to our success, we are looking to expand our relationship with qualified individuals who posses the right mix of experience and expertise. The following qualifications, among others, are essential in order to be considered for a Paul Revere's Pizza franchise:
Franchise Information & Requirements
- An entrepreneurial spirit and strong desire to succeed.
- A business background with special emphasis on people skills and financial management.
- Willingness to personally devote full time and best effort to day-to-day operations of the restaurant as an owner/operator.
- Willingness to participate in training programs and welcome advice and direction relating to day-to-day operations, marketing programs, menu items or ingredients.
- Ability to complete and request commercial or SBA loan application.
- Ability to research and complete business plan.
Franchise Territories Available
- Minumum net worth: $125,000
- Liquid net worth: $35,000
- Franchise fee of $15,000 for first restaurant.
- 4% royalty fee on adjusted gross sales.
- 1% advertising & marketing contribution.
- 10 year term franchise agreement with 10 year renewal.
- Exclusive territory rights.
- Traditional, Non-traditional, Co-brand, Multiple Store and Master franchisee agreements available.
- Estimated store opening costs $75,000 to $125,500.
Paul Revere's Pizza is a regional franchise based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. We are currently registed to offer franchises in Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, South Dakota. Although we are not registered to franchise in North Dakota, Missouri or Nebraska, these states offer quick easy franchise registration which we would pursue for a prospective franchisee.
Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of HaPIZZAness