Some people would actually pay to have more free time.
You dont have to!What's Pressed4Time?
Why a Pressed4Time Dry Cleaning Pick Up and Delivery Business?
|In simple terms, Pressed4Time is a sophisticated dry cleaning pick-up and delivery service. We provide families, local business and office buildings twice weekly pick up and delivery of dry cleaning and shoe repair services our customers can depend on. Local dry cleaning plants and cobblers do all the cleaning and repairs. |
- Regular business hours/5 days per week
- High repeat service business
- Home based business
- Low investment
- Single or multi-van routes
Established in 1987, we are an international company with an outstanding track record and a rich future. As the largest company of its kind, we operate more than 180 franchises in 33 states and Canada.
The Pressed4Time system offers franchisees:
- 50% Gross Profit Margin on Dry Cleaning
- Distinctive Royalty Plan
- An Established Relationship with a Dry Cleaning Plant
- The Pressed4Time Name, Trademark and Logo
- Total Training Program
- Confidential Operating Manual
- Business Management Software Marketing Manual & Materials
- Exclusive Territory
The initial franchise fee includes the territory along with all the training and know-how you need, and it's only $24,900. And, of course, you must have a van which can be leased or purchased. As a Pressed4Time business owner, you work out of your home; all you need is a desk, a computer with internet access, a quality printer, a calculator, a telephone and an answering machine.What Training Will I Receive?
The Total Training Program.
Our six step-training program administers comprehensive support from our experienced staff:
What Support Will I Receive?
- Tele-train, research your competition and secure your van from home
- Travel to our Home Office in Massachusetts where you'll spend time on the road with an experienced Pressed4Time franchisee and several days in the classroom for formal training
- Complete three days of Marketing Training in your territory with your personal Pressed4Time trainer
- MIS Training (Management Information System). You will be taught how to utilize our proprietary MIS programs by our MIS Trainer online and over the phone
- Evaluate, brainstorm and continue to build your business during a visit from an experienced Pressed4Time trainer 30-60 days after opening
- Participate in weekly calls with your Pressed4Time coach for ongoing support and strategy sessions.
Pressed4Time Support Network remains a driving force in your business by providing on-going assistance and inspiration for the duration of your partnership with the company.
A Revolution in Dry Cleaning
- Experienced Support
- Monthly Business Newsletter
- Marketing E-newsletter
- Customer Newsletter
- Conference Calls
- Coaching Program
- Email and Web
- National Conferences
- Intranet Software and Marketing Support
Providing pick up and delivery dry cleaning and shoe repair services, Pressed4Time provides a time-saving service to the over-scheduled. The convenience of our business, combined with superior customer service, ensures satisfied and committed customers. Pressed4Time strives to be the company that people depend on again and again. And we are. With a cutting-edge business strategy, the greatest number of franchises, the most vans on the road, proven experience and the highest profits offered to our franchisees, PRESSED4TIME IS #1 IN THE MOBILE DRY CLEANING MARKET.
If you are ready to tap into a booming service market by operating your own Pressed4Time franchise, we invite you to join us - the mobile dry cleaning industry leader.
Pressed4Time has been recognized by Entrepreneur®
- A Franchise 500® 1994-2007
- Ranked Number 1 in Category 12 of the last 13 years
- One of the Top 101 Home-Based Franchises 2003-2006
- One of the Top Low-Cost Franchises 2003-2006
- One of America's Top Global Franchises 2004