Every day, there are more than 50,000 water damage property losses in the United States. PuroClean is in search of business professionals who want to become a superhero in their local community and help make a difference in people's lives.
What Does a PuroClean Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with PuroClean, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $100,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $225,000 - $245,000. They also offer financing as well as a discount for veterans (25% veteran discount). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Veteran Discount:||25% veteran discount
Facts about this franchise:
Property damage is never expected, but it’s a constant reality in today’s world. Every day, there are more than 50,000 water damage property losses in the United States. We’re in search of business professionals who want to become a superhero in their local community and help make a difference in people’s lives. Build an asset in a recession-proof industry or add diversity to your exciting business opportunities.
PuroClean provides water damage remediation, flood water removal, fire and smoke damage remediation, mold removal, and biohazard cleanup to commercial and residential customers for over 20 years with its franchise network of over 400 offices.
There are many benefits to the PuroClean business model:
- Virtually Recession-Proof - $210 billion property & casualty insurance claims annually
- Very High Margins - with third-party payments
- National Account Work – with top insurance carriers
- Open Territory Market – unlimited potential for growth
- Financing Available - for over 50% of total investment
- Strategic Partner - for large loss commercial opportunities
- $1.5 Million State-of-the-Art Training Facility – comprehensive three-week training course
- Executive Enterprise Building – you don’t just buy a job, you can build an empire
- B2B & B2C – no restrictions on your growth
- Market Share Opportunities – the size of the industry allows the opportunity to gain a larger share of the market
- Community Hero - personally rewarding moments as you help your customers during difficult times
- Military Veterans - 25% off Initial Fee
What Is It?
- Commercial and residential property damage restoration and remediation service
- Restores homes and businesses following unexpected, everyday events including water and fire damage, biohazard and mold events
- Also offers carpet and upholstery cleaning and reconstruction of residential and commercial structures
How Does it Make Money?
- By following a business-to-business and business-to-consumer sales model that yields attractive profit margins
- By becoming a preferred property restoration provider of choice for insurance professionals and property owners
Who Is It For?
- People from different backgrounds who desire to give back to the community with compassion and empathy
- Current owners of restoration and remediation companies looking for a profitable business model to follow
- Military veterans beginning their second career with a desire to serve their local community
What Would You Do as a Franchisee?
- Work with families, business owners, realtors, and other professionals during their time of need
- Provide relentless customer service to restore their property
- Generate local relationships within your community to establish yourself as an expert in the industry and a reliable community leader
Training & Support
PuroClean offers one of the most comprehensive restoration training programs available. The PuroClean Academy is designed to give you the knowledge and tools needed to be successful. Our new training center is one of the most state-of-the-art facilities delivering the highest level of training in our industry. The PuroClean Academy includes an IICRC-approved Applied Structural Drying (ASD) facility, one of only 27 in the world, which is the focal point of real-life practical instruction. During training, you'll be assigned a dedicated Regional Director who will help you get ready to open your business and assist you throughout the life of your franchise.
- Three-week training that includes technical, sales & marketing, financial, operations, and all facets of business management
- Field training
- Training manuals
- Online learning and webinars
- 24/7 technical support
- Ongoing training and support
The qualities we look for in our PuroClean franchisees are:
- A desire to be in business for yourself
- Excellent people skills
- Sales and business background
- The required amount of capital and financial stability
- A desire to succeed and help others
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on PuroClean available today for you to review.
PuroClean is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.
Let's Get Started
We have more information on PuroClean available today for you to review. Is PuroClean for you?
PuroClean Looks to Extend Brand Presence Throughout Minneapolis and St. Cloud
PuroClean Appoints New Vice President of Sales
PuroClean Celebrates President Steve White’s Tenth Anniversary
PuroClean Ranked in Entrerpeneur's First-Ever List of Top Franchise Brands for Multi-Unit Owners
PuroClean Names Four Franchise Owners in Inaugural PuroClean Mentor Class at Annual International Convention