Putt Putt Golf Franchise Information:
was originally based on the premise that miniature golf customers are more entertained by a game that values skill over luck. Almost half a century later, the Putt-Putt concept is successful in both domestic and international locations.
While our core business remains skill-based miniature golf, the Putt-Putt name now stands for much more. Today, many courses also operate one or more of the following attractions:
- Golf - Putt-Putt® is not a generic term for windmill and clown-face-laden miniature golf. Putt-Putt is a skill based game; every one of our par-two hole designs allow a skillful putter to shoot a hole-in-one.
- Game rooms - Putt-Putt® game rooms typically feature the hottest video games, a vast selection of redemption games and a prize center kids go nuts for. The scope of a game room depends largely on the site's customer base, and can range from a few high-energy games and simulators to multiple floors of exciting options. Game rooms are a popular course enhancement as they provide a venue for customers during days of inclement weather.
- Bumper Boats - Putt-Putt® is primarily a summer business, and it can get HOT outside. Some course owners help their guests bump the summer heat with this cool attraction.
- Batting Cages - Whether the local little league needs a place to practice or customers just want to try their hand at an ultra-fast pitch, batting cages are a home run for our locations.
- Go-Kart Tracks - Talk about driving the business! Go-karts let customers enjoy the thrill of racing in a controlled environment.
- Laser Tag Arenas - It's "tag" on a whole new level! Like game rooms, laser tag arenas are a great indoor option for Putt-Putt® owners, and can attract customers even on rainy days. Also, they're a great shot in the arm for birthday parties and groups!
- TotalPlay - Many Putt-Putt® guests are too small to enjoy big-kid rides and attractions. With them in mind, some owners have chosen to install large soft-play gymnasiums that feature slides, plastic ball pits, and other nooks and crannies for hiding and playing.
Golf Courses of America, Inc., we are committed to providing more than the average franchisor. Specifically:
Please complete the email form below for more information.
- Affiliation with the name in miniature golf
- A brand that has been in existence for nearly half a century
- A staff of Corporate Office employees who have expertise in each of their fields
- A strong network of franchisees, many of whom have run successful Putt-Putt® locations for over 20 years
- An in-house supply division that provides exceptional price and service
- Franchisee meetings
- A franchisee Board of Directors that directs how advertising and marketing funds are spent
- Pre-opening training
- Training schools for the staff
- Site selection expertise
- Financing and construction guidance
- Complementary attractions that enhance your customers' experience