Reformed Products Vinyl Siding & Window Distributorship Information:About Us
Since the beginning one of the main objectives of our company's founders has been, service, service, service. This philosophy was derived from more than 25 years in the vinyl siding wholesale, retail and installation business. Having worked in each field of the siding business has offered us a better understanding of our customers' needs.
Service is a large part of Reformed Products but it's only one aspect of the company's success.
The real strength of Reformed Products has been the quality of its owners and dedicated employees.
Since it's founding Reformed Products has grown tremendously in the southeast, currently with over 23 locations in five states.
Over the years we've earned a reputation of being a supplier selling quality, affordable, innovative and unique products to our customers.Reformed Products - Product Offerings
Reformed Products Distributors provide quality residential building supplies and products for local builders and contractors. In addition to several special products manufactured exclusively for the Reformed Products stores, our primary product lines include:
As A Licensed Distributor You Can Enjoy:
- Vinyl Siding
- Specialty Siding
- Vinyl New Construction & Replacement Windows
- Add-On Accessories
- Vinyl Railing
Without These Disadvantages:
- Lower Failure Rates - Benefit from our established business practices and experience.
- Setup and Training - We'll assist you in setting up your store and training you on virtually every aspect of your business.
- Combined Buying Power - The collective purchasing power of all the locations allows us to negotiate lower prices for all the outlets.
- Loss of Control - As a licensed distributor you have more flexibility to run your business the way you want.
- Ongoing Costs - As a licensed distributor we require no royalties to be paid by the outlets and each owner can choose to participate in the corporate services we offer.
They said it couldn't be done, but despite the naysayers, we created the first Reformed Products Building Supply Distributorship founded on these four basic principles:
Please complete the email form below for more distributorship information.
- United We Stand - Each of our Reformed Products Building Supply Outlets are individually owned and operated. However, each store benefits from the combined buying power of all the stores as our negotiators arrange special product costs from our suppliers.
- There's Room For Everyone - Instead of licensing stores we offer territories. This means that store locations are carefully planned to prevent our stores from competing with each other. In some cases we've seen territories grow so large that an owner may see fit to open one or two satellite stores in an area to better service their customers.
- Customer Loyalty Is Everything - We believe it's possible to operate a business that supports and serves our customers while still making a reasonable profit. With that in mind, we have set up a unique program that focuses on providing our customers with services they value without having to charge incredible margins.
- There Is Value In Building Something Special - Unlike many franchisers we don't require a quarterly or yearly royalty from our wholesale outlets. In fact, over half of a new store's initial investment goes toward the purchase of assets for that outlet. This reflects our philosophy that everyone can benefit from a well-run business that is founded on principals of good business sense and fairness.