restyle Women's Clothing Consignment Franchise Information:About Us
The Restyle concept first started back in July of 1992 when the founder opened her first consignment store named Amelias Attic. Under her operation, Amelias Attic grew into a thriving and successful consignment store in the warehouse district of Waco, TX. In the spring of 2005, the founder decided to take the success experienced with Amelias Attic and formulate that for other people wanting to own their own consignment store. Thus, Restyle Was Born
Our goal and passion is to help those potential franchisees establish and maintain Restyle stores that set a standard in the consignment industry. Restyle provides customers a fun, friendly, organized place to shop and save. With hundreds of new items arriving weekly and an inventory that changes daily, customers can find fantastic, current name brands at prices that really are refreshing.
Consignors are given an easy and convenient way to turn their overflowing closets into cash and thats always in style. Whether youre a consignor, customer, or both, we truly desire that your Restyle experience is enjoyable, relaxing, and fulfilling. Why Consignment?
- Great one of a kind selection...where else can you find so many styles and labels in one place?
- Inventory that changes daily!
- Over 500 items consigned every week!
- Making money has never been so easy!
- Name brand clothes up to 75% and more off retail!
- Friendly, fun, organized and inviting shopping atmosphere.
What We Do For You
- Minimal investment
- No inventory costs
- Low financial risk
- Successful in all economic environments
- Ownership in a multi-billion dollar industry
- Women love a bargain
- Site selection assistance
- Store design and layout aid
- Intensive training - 3 days at headquarters and 2 days at franchisee location
- Ongoing support - detailed operations manual, toll-free phone line, internet (email questions, etc)
- Marketing support - ad slicks and branding promotions
Restyle is currently looking for qualified candidates to own franchises in all areas of North America. Learn more about a possible franchise opportunity in your area.