Right At Home
Join the leader in the home care franchise industry! We at Right at Home know what it takes to make a successful business and we can't wait to let you in on our secrets. With our superior training, world class support, unbeatable marketing program and low start-up costs, it's no wonder why we're one of Entrepreneur Magazine's top 500 franchises!
What Does a Right At Home Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Right At Home, you'll need to have at least $70,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $200,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $79,250 - $137,900. Right At Home charges a franchise fee of $49,500. They also offer a discount for veterans. *
Options available to franchisees:
|Veteran Discount:||Yes, Discount off of the Franchise Fee
Facts about this franchise:
Right at Home was founded in 1995 by Allen Hager in Omaha, Nebraska. Unlike any other home care franchisor, Allen’s background was in hospital administration. He witnessed older patients check out of the hospital, struggle with the recovery process while at home, and then be readmitted to the hospital. Seeing the need, he created a way to provide ongoing assistance for clients who are aging or have disabilities in the comfort of their homes. After spending five years fine-tuning the business model, the Right at Home franchise was born!
We Are Innovators In The Home Care Industry
Right at Home was the first nationwide brand to create a package of services, called RightTransitions℠, to assist hospitals, as well as other providers, in the reduction of preventable hospital readmissions and associated costs. In a three-year home pilot study in conjunction with Forsyth Hospital in Winston-Salem, NC, with funding from the Duke Endowment, RightTransitions℠ reported:
- 65% reduction in preventable readmissions
- 99% patient satisfaction rate
- $1,000,000 in hospital savings
RightCare℠ is Right at Home’s unique approach to home care. We provide an exceptional customer experience through four distinct principles:
- RightPeople℠: The personal care of a friend with dedicated local owners and trained, committed, and compassionate caregivers.
- RightServices℠: The care they need when they need it with a wide range of services and flexible scheduling.
- RightApproach℠: A personalized Care Plan managed by professionals with caregiver matching based on a thorough assessment.
- RightMission℠: A resolute passion to improve the quality of life for those we serve means peace of mind for our clients and their families.
Top Notch Support
Our initial training consists of two phases. Phase 1 involves two weeks of training at our Franchise Support Service Center in Omaha, Nebraska. During this time, you’ll learn about the administrative and operational aspects of the business, as well as specific sales and marketing techniques for a home care franchise. You’ll also receive detailed computer software instruction on our communication and invoicing systems.
Phase 2 starts after your location opens. We come to you and work on site to ensure you’re developing successful daily routines to grow your business.
For the first 12-18 months, you’ll be included in the RightStart Program. A single support person will be assigned to you and will be dedicated to answering all of your initial questions as a new Franchise Owner.
Staff development is a crucial part of your business. As an independently owned and operated Right at Home franchise, you are in charge of staffing your care team and are responsible for their performance. However, in order to help you find the best staff, Right at Home, LLC provides optional recruitment and selection tools to help you select qualified caregivers in your territory. Your caregivers may also go through Right at Home University℠, our free, proprietary online educational program. You may also decide to utilize the Right at Home Care Rewards℠ program, which offers incentives to keep caregivers motivated and provide recognition for a job well done.
As A Franchise Owner, You Are The CEO Of Your Business
Your days will include:
- Being active in local civic and business groups to boost brand awareness and build relationships.
- Recruiting and overseeing your care staff. Your staff members are the ones providing the day-to-day care services for your clients.
- Conducting assessments for new clients and families to determine need for services and creating a customized care plan that matches the family’s needs and budget.
- Meeting with families periodically to ensure services are meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Managing the finances and office administration tasks.
- Going home every night knowing that what you did that day made a positive difference in the lives of people in your community.
- As your business grows, so will your staff. Most Franchise Owners scale their office staff to manage the day-to-day operations, allowing them to focus on the strategic priorities.
Success With Significance®
People become Right At Home Franchise Owners after they’ve found success in their current career but are now looking to apply their skills in a more meaningful way. This is what we call Success with Significance®, and it is the common theme among all of our Franchise Owners.
You don’t need previous business ownership or home care industry experience. With Right at Home, you will leverage your passion for serving others with our highly acclaimed training and support to create a business that makes a remarkable impact on your local community.
Interested in learning more? Fill out the form today!
Basic Requirements for Franchise Ownership Consideration You must have previous management experience and access to at least $150,000 in liquid assets available to invest into the business. In addition, you must have adequate savings or other income to cover your personal living expenses during the startup phase of the business.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Right At Home available today for you to review.
Speak To A Rep Now
To get more information on Right At Home, please call Richard Chador directly at 727-515-5955.
Right At Home is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, New Jersey, Texas
Interested parties should have at least $70,000 in liquid capital to invest.