Join the premier franchise for residential and commercial power washing! The unique ability to bring unparalleled standards to an unregulated industry differentiates Rolling Suds from the competition. Rolling Suds focuses on the niche of power washing, instead of getting distracted by other services like other power washing companies do, Rolling Suds does just a few services and does those services better than anyone else. Become a leader in the industry with Rolling Suds!
What Does a Rolling Suds Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Rolling Suds, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $100,000 and a minimum net worth of $250,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $136,815 - $190,740. Rolling Suds charges a franchise fee of $39,900. They also offer a discount for veterans (20% off the first franchise fee). *
Financial requirements for this franchise:
What does Liquid Capital mean?
What does Net Worth mean?
What does Franchise Fee mean?
|Total Investment:||$136,815 - $190,740
What does Total Investment mean?
Options available to franchisees:
|Veteran Discount:||20% off the first franchise fee
Facts about this franchise:
Rolling Suds was founded more than 30 years ago in Warrington, PA by Brian Wendling, Sr., and has helped more than 100,000 residential and commercial customers. Seven years ago, his son, Brian Wendling, Jr. took over the business as a way to give back to his parents and the brand that gave him such a positive life growing up. Rolling Suds Power Washing has built a great reputation by hiring the best people, using the best equipment, and providing the best experience in the industry. Anchored by years of unmatched results in franchising, Rolling Suds aims to make power washing one less thing to worry about for customers.
Secure Your Future - Become a Rolling Suds Franchisee!
Rolling Suds is an exterior cleaning business that does power and soft washing of residential homes and commercial buildings. With our residential customers, we care for their homes, decks, and properties as needed throughout the year. Commercial customers are often on a recurring, regular service program in addition to contracting with us for one-time bigger projects. Both B2B and B2C customers help us fill schedules efficiently to serve the entire territory. At Rolling Suds, we are a family-run company in business since 1990 and we are seeking franchise owners who are ready to start up their own business, follow our model and grow.
Five Reasons to Franchise with Rolling Suds
- No National Leader in This Space
Through our unique ability to bring unparalleled standards to an unregulated industry, we differentiate ourselves from the competition.
- Niche Industry
We focus on residential and commercial power washing. We don’t get distracted by offering other services like some power washing companies do. We want your customers to trust they hired the best of the best in the power washing industry.
- Scale Multiple Trucks
Our specialized Professional Wash Method combined with our top-of-the-line equipment is only used by Rolling Suds Franchisees. Our method ensures you complete jobs efficiently and effectively so you can quickly scale this business.
- Simple Business Model
Operational in as little as 60 days!
- High Margins
With low overhead and efficient systems, a single truck can earn up to $1,900/day.
The Three R’s of Rolling Suds
- Relationships: Relationships are are built on trust, and we are here to earn yours. We consider ourselves a “Franchisee Company” instead of a Franchisor. Our priority is a positive franchisee experience and how we can provide our franchisees with unmatched franchisee support.
- Reputation: The reputation of Rolling Suds is unmatched. After 32 years of being the leader in residential and commercial power washing, franchise was the inevitable next step. Now Rolling Suds is on track to become the biggest power washing company in the US by 2024.
- Reliability: Rolling Suds has developed the best partnerships to support franchisees, equipment and resources in the industry so that the focus can be on the customer experience.
The Path to Profitability
- $373,305 - Average Truck Revenue
- $1,821 - Average Revenue Per Truck/Per Day
- 39% - Average Net Profit Margin
- $2,204,679 - Average Overall Revenue
- $5,782 - Average Commercial Job Size
- $505 - Average Residential Job Size
****numbers are based on item 19 2022 Rolling Suds Franchising FDD***
We’ve Got You!
We are here to support our franchisees better than you will be supported anywhere else. When you partner with us, you take advantage of systems specifically created to help you run the business. Just a few examples:
- A call center answers calls and responds to leads to fill your schedule.
- Our “Power Launch Program” will prepare you to hit the ground running.
- A customized commercial account acquisition program so you can launch with referral partners and commercial accounts already in place.
Be part of something that is about to take off. Inquire today.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Rolling Suds available today for you to review.
Rolling Suds is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.