BRING BOXING TO YOUR COMMUNITY
Top Semi-Absentee Franchise Opportunity. GLOVE UP!
What Does a Rumble Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Rumble, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $100,000 and a minimum net worth of $500,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $405,600 - $618,200. Rumble charges a franchise fee of $60,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party. *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
Facts about this franchise:
Founded in 2017 in New York City, Rumble is boxing-inspired group fitness designed for all levels from beginner to advanced. With 370+ licensed locations and 75+ studios open across four countries, the workout experience is driving huge consumer demand, a 45-minute, 10-round full-body boxing & strength workout crafted around specially designed water-filled, teardrop-style boxing bags, Rumble delivers serious results in a fun, high-energy setting. Rumble was created to shake up the stale norms of the group fitness world, and we remain committed to less cheesy fitness B.S. and more authenticity.
So Why Is Rumble Unique In The Market?
- Rumble’s a no BS, authentic experience - every time.
- Rumble trainers are part DJ, part coach and part master of the podium for a crave-able experience.
- Aqua Training Bags - easy on the body, so you can go all in.
- The Rumble experience - from the studio, to the people, to the workout - is dripping in brand. Unapologetically.
- Grounded in the social lifestyle that brings people together in-studio.
Why Does Rumble Stand Out As A Franchise Opportunity?
- Recurring revenue model
- Semi-absentee ownership
- Xponential’s leadership is experienced in boxing
- Cult-like brand following, celebrity-backed
- Extensive franchisee support & ongoing training
- Dedicated regional sales & marketing managers
- One-on-one support
- Exceptional marketing and sales
- Network of 1,000+ franchisees for shared learning
- Ranked in Entrepreneur Top New & Emerging Franchises
The Rumble Benefits
- First Mover Advantage
- With a proven concept in every major market, Rumble has a strong brand but there is huge market potential across most markets - Rumble has extensive market potential - leverage the brand’s success to build your legacy!
- Smart Investment
- Not only does Rumble attract a broad range of members to market to, you can enjoy a low-cost entry, a recurring revenue model, strong EBITDA margins, and the confidence in our team that has decades of experience in fitness franchising.
- Executive Model
- Our franchise model provides a completely scalable business, allowing you to determine your own success. Leverage development costs and national vendor relationships to launch your studio successfully.
- Extensive Support
- We believe extensive training drives your success - from site selection to design and construction, recruitment to instructor development, sales and marketing - to recurring weekly & monthly calls and training. We deliver exceptional support for our franchise partners and studio teams to set you up for success. We leverage our relationships and scale to help franchise partners move quickly, and efficiently, through the construction and opening process. Expect to have very approachable and reliable team members who are here to support you every step of the way — right into sustainable business.
As I became more connected to Xponential Fitness, it was easy to open another brand that was complimentary to my first brand, CycleBar, so I opened Pure Barre at the same time, with more to open and have three Rumble studios to open now! Xponential's elite Corporate Team is not just the most supportive group I have ever had the pleasure to work with.....they are family!"
- Cindy Pavin, Multi-unit & brand Franchise Owner, California
“I have felt my hand has been held the entire time. It’s a very positive community that both Xponential and Rumble foster.”
- Alana Dechtman, Multi-Unit Franchise Owner, Colorado
“There’s a game plan in place and if we follow the game plan, we’ll be successful.”
- Nate and Karen Nelson, Multi-Unit Franchise Owners, Texas
Who Are We Looking For?
- Great business partners to work with
- Looking to follow the play
- Manage the manager skills and team leadership
- Personable communication skills
- Ability to manage KPI’s
- People who want to make a difference in the community
- Looking to be a part of something bigger than themselves
Strong Parent Company
Rumble Boxing is part of the Xponential Fitness family of brands. Xponential is the largest global franchisor of boutique fitness brands - with the systems, playbook, resources, and network to ensure continued growth and exceptional support every step of the way.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Rumble available today for you to review.
Rumble is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Wisconsin
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.