Rytech Water Damage & Mold Specialists
If you are searching for a rewarding and profitable business to own, look no further than Rytech. We are an established service provider franchise in a virtually recession-proof industry. Water and fire restoration along with mold remediation services are part of a multibillion-dollar industry that offers potential franchisees the opportunity to build a successful business. Learn more about becoming part of this ever-growing industry today and reach out to our franchising team.
What Does a Rytech Water Damage & Mold Specialists Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Rytech Water Damage & Mold Specialists, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $75,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party. *
Financial requirements for this franchise:
What does Liquid Capital mean?
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
Get Started with Rytech Franchising Today!
Rytech Restoration's proven model removes common barriers to ownership and makes it easy to grow your business fast!
- Exclusive administrative services model with centralized contact center, estimating, collection, and more
- Largest exclusive territories in the restoration industry
- Established relationships with carriers and partners that generate program work
- Rytech Restoration’s brand reputation and industry recognition
- Industry-leading training, technology and software
- Local marketing support and access to brand assets
- $60 billion-dollar recession-proof industry
The Advantages of Owning a Rytech Franchise
Rytech can help you do more than achieve your professional and personal goals - we can help you exceed them.
Exclusive Centralized Administration & National Contact Center
The right support system can be everything a new business owner needs for success. Unfortunately, most owners find it challenging to recruit and retain quality staff. The mounting administrative tasks and costs can leave you feeling overwhelmed and understaffed. Recognizing the missing link in most franchise models, Rytech has developed a unique business support system that removes common barriers to ownership and allows you to scale your administrative support as you grow.
- NATIONAL CALL CENTER - Customer care specialists answer your phone and dispatch your work.
- ESTIMATING - Estimates are created on your behalf using industry standards and pricing tools.
- INVOICING - We invoice customers and help with timely collections.
- TRAINING & FIELD SUPPORT - We train your staff and assign a field service coordinator to support your operations.
- COMPLIANCE - We help keep you compliant and up to date with your credentialing.
- LOCAL & NATIONAL MARKETING - We guide you on local marketing and support you with branded assets.
- REPORTING - We provide monthly reports complete with insights to help grow your business.
Request more information now!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Rytech Water Damage & Mold Specialists available today for you to review.
Rytech Water Damage & Mold Specialists is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $75,000 in liquid capital to invest.