Sam The Concrete Man
Sam the Concrete Man offers owners the opportunity to work 9 months out of the year and realize their dream of entrepreneurship without sacrificing quality of life or earnings potential.
What Does a Sam The Concrete Man Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Sam The Concrete Man, you'll need to have at least $40,000 in liquid capital. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of at least $78,000. Sam The Concrete Man charges a franchise fee of $64,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party. *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Greenwood Village, CO
What Sam The Concrete Man Offers You
- Financial Freedom
- Work 9 months out of the year
- No emergency work means no nights and weekends
- Proven successful systems and unlimited support
Why Sam The Concrete Man?
Concrete systems. Concrete results. Concrete profits.
- Concrete dates back to the Romans and today is a $49 billion/year industry with 14% repair & replace growth year over year.
- 1970s – 1990s tract homes are in constant demand to repair and replace crumbling concrete.
- Sam the Concrete Man is the nation’s largest residential concrete company.
- We are the only concrete franchise in the country.
Sam The Concrete Man site
Characteristics Of A Successful Franchisee:
- Quality work is a must
- Have a passion for working with customers
- Enjoy controlling your financial freedom
- Want to be in business for yourself, and not by yourself
Your role as a franchisee would be to meet the customer at their home and work with them to provide a solution to their needs. You would provide a world class level of service and deliver a proposal to the customer while on site. As the owner of your own business you would coordinate sub-contractors to do the work to our quality standards and ensure customer satisfaction. Our technology centric process means delivering consistent results to your customer and sub-contractors giving you a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Franchise Training & Support
- No technical experience required
- Hands on training in the field gives you the confidence to know you are an expert in your field
- A dedicated marketing and communications specialist to help you get the calls you need to earn the money you deserve
- A franchise consultant will always be available to you for any support or learning you may need in any phase of the business.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Sam The Concrete Man available today for you to review.
Sam The Concrete Man is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $40,000 in liquid capital to invest.