SandFree Floor Refinishing
If you’ve always dreamed of owning your own business, why not invest in something that’s already successful? At SandFree, we offer a unique and innovative solution to floor refinishing that is being utilized all over the country – and you can be a part of it. If you have the resources, management skills, and drive to succeed, we can help you create a business that you can stand behind with enthusiasm and pride.
What Does a SandFree Floor Refinishing Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with SandFree Floor Refinishing, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $30,000 and a minimum net worth of $250,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of at least $30,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (Veteran's receive a 10% discount on Franchise Fee). *
Financial requirements for this franchise:
What does Liquid Capital mean?
What does Net Worth mean?
What does Total Investment mean?
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||Veteran's receive a 10% discount on Franchise Fee
Facts about this franchise:
Our company began in the 1970s as a traditional wood floor finishing company, but when a renowned sculptor came to us with a “sandless” request, we set out on a mission to change our ways and create a sandless floor refinishing system.
In 2001, sculptor John Seward Johnson (of Johnson & Johnson) opened up a 5-star restaurant and wanted to refinish its floors. His designer said he’d need to close the restaurant for three weeks in order to get the sanding and refinishing done. Johnson didn’t want to close, so our company was called in to help. Since we had been receiving requests for a sandless floor refinishing method for decades, we decided to figure out how to do it.
After lots of experimenting and some trial and error, we finally reached a five-phase system that let us refinish floors without having to sand them. Today, our system is essentially the same: the first three phases of the process prepare the floor to receive a fresh coat of urethane, the next phase is a bonding coat, and the fifth phase is the urethane application.
Low Risk, High Reward!
- Excellent Services - At SandFree, we offer services like our “sandless” floor refinishing process and our ColorMagiQ finish colors for nearly every type of flooring.
- Excellent Profits - With our lucrative pricing and support programs, you’ll experience the profits that we’ve been enjoying for over 40 years.
- Scalable Business Model - Our business model is extremely scalable, so no matter what your goals, our experts can give you the help you need to reach them.
- SandFree is Robust - You can make SandFree be what you want it to be – it can grow and expand according to your desires/abilities. We recommend that you have a minimum charge for any small job, but your average residential job will be approximately $1200 and commercial projects can be 6 figures. You might start out with residential work, and as your confidence grows, you can expand into the commercial market. SandFree is extendable.
- Marketing and Sales - Your success with SandFree will be exactly determined by our ability to market the service. If people know about SandFree you will get orders. We are looking for people who are confident marketers who want to grow their businesses
- A Massive Territory - Each 500,000-person territory represents approximately 20 million feet of residential floors that will be refinished each year (our presentation will explain the math). This means that you have a ton of opportunities to take advantage of (and that doesn’t include commercial space that may need refinishing.)
- Expanding Market - You will have the benefit of an expanding market for 2 reasons. SandFree has enabled people to refinish the floors in their home while they are living there. In addition less carpet is being sold and more wood is being used in homes and commercial spaces.
- Financing - We can help you to explore financing options. We have financing partners who are familiar with the SandFree metrics and are very interested in helping new franchisees get started.
- High Gross Margin - Due to the value that the customer gets, SandFree is sold with a high gross margin. Even at 1/2 the cost of sanding, it remains a very profitable business. The value to the commercial customer is even higher than the residential customer. By meeting the needs of both types of customers, you will enjoy the rewards.
- And much more!
At SandFree we offer reliable training, the latest technology, ongoing support and the essential marketing tools to help you succeed!
Our training is unbeatable. We take into consideration your preferred learning style and teach everything including the SandFree service, coloring, floor repair, estimates, sales, marketing, and how to use the included SandFree computer programs for accounting and customer service. Support does not end once you are up and running – we play an active role in developing the skill level and commitment of your key employees so your business can scale.
We're looking for franchise owners who are outgoing and have sales, marketing, and/or management experience, and who are results oriented. A person who can build relationships, lead a team, and who has the motivation to excel! You must have a minimum of $30k in liquid capital, and be ready to make a full-time commitment. We can support you with the service, great software, and a call center. Your success will be based on your ability to market the service.
Do you have these characteristics?
- You enjoy marketing and sales
- You’re willing to invest all resources needed.
- You enjoy disrupting an industry
- You’re comfortable being in charge of people.
- You have a desire to always better your business.
- You’re able to follow directions.
- You enjoy working in both a B2C or a B2B environment.
Sound like you? Request information to learn more about franchise ownership with SandFree today!
SandFree Floor Refinishing is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $30,000 in liquid capital to invest.
Here are some other suggestions in the same category that you selected
We build and scale Amazon stores for our clients by helping automate all inventory management tasks from account health monitoring to 24/7 customer service. Learn more now
40k Minimum Cash Required
Explore a recession-proof franchise with the unique benefit of a residual income stream. Brightway produces winning outcomes for franchisees and their customers by offering access to customized insurance solutions from a…
50k Minimum Cash Required
COVID & the Impending RECESSION = Roughly 11 million houses hit the market for pennies on the dollar! Now is the best time to invest since the housing crash of 2008 which created more millionaires than any other time in…
30k Minimum Cash Required
Mr. Electric has built tested and effective systems for business success over the past 20 years. In addition to a solid foundation for success, Mr. Electric franchisees also benefit from research and expertise in new and…
50k Minimum Cash Required
A professional company with 23 years of experience offering investors an opportunity building a business in the expanding, worthwhile and respected space of health and wellness offerings. HealthyYOU Vendingblends an…
60k Minimum Cash Required
We build and scale Amazon businesses for our clients by helping automate all inventory management tasks, keeping account health in great condition, inventory monitoring, 24/7 customer service, and helping to automate any and…
10k Minimum Cash Required
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning started with a simple premise: take care of the comfort of customers, and they’ll trust your business for as long as they live near it. Using this idea, we’ve grown to more than 375…
75k Minimum Cash Required
Now more than ever, containment systems are utilized in and even required by medical and educational environments. This is your chance to grow. Your franchise will operate within the growing $120 billion construction…
50k Minimum Cash Required
Join the largest network of CBD brick and mortar stores. Enjoy the perks of owning your own successful business while also making a difference through partnerships, community, education, experience, and only the highest…
70k Minimum Cash Required
At Mister Sparky, we understand that growing an electrical services company can be stressful—we’ve been helping franchise owners create their success stories since 2006! It’s our priority to make owning an electrical…
75k Minimum Cash Required
Apricot Lane Boutique is the #1 women’s fashion franchise. We train our franchisees to be THE fashion destination in their local market, bringing in new styles earlier and more often than any competitor, all at…
80k Minimum Cash Required
Minuteman Press is an essential B2B print & marketing franchise that has remained open through Covid-19. Our customer service driven business model provides digital print, design and promotional services to businesses. Learn…