Own Your Own Business as a SARAH Adult Day Services Franchisee!
As our elderly population continues to grow, so does the demand for elderly care. Meeting their special needs is one of the fastest growing business opportunities around. SARAH Adult Day Services, Inc.
offers you the rewarding opportunity to become part of this expanding industry, while helping the elderly restore a sense of dignity and vibrancy to their lives.
Merle Griff, Ph.D., an internationally known gerontologist, established the first SARAH Adult Day Center in Canton, Ohio, in 1985. SARAH West opened in the nearby city of Massillon a few years later. This center was relocated in April 2004 to a larger state of the art facility and renamed SarahCare® of Belden Village. Both centers provide therapeutic day services to elders whose families are caring for them at home but need respite during the day.
The centers have become known for providing compassionate, creative care and for their skill in addressing the needs of individuals who would otherwise have to be institutionalized. Responding to inquiries from around the country, SARAH Adult Day Services, Inc. began offering franchises in 2001.
SarahCare® centers have earned the trust of its clients' families and local communities. Much of our success is due to the development of SarahCare®-a special program that has made SARAH Adult Day Services, Inc. a leader in caring for the elderly.
As you review this franchise opportunity, you will discover the rewards and satisfaction that those who are a part of SarahCare® already know-the pleasure of running a successful, recession-proof business while also making a positive contribution to your community.
The SARAH Adult Day Services Franchise Opportunity
SARAH Adult Day Services, Inc. offers a franchising opportunity that meets the two criteria for a successful and socially responsible business: a booming demographic market with even more potential for growth and excellent senior care. The SARAH franchise allows entrepreneurs to become part of the expanding industry, while enriching their lives as they help older individuals restore a sense of dignity and vibrancy.
The Complete SarahCare® Franchise Package includes:
- State-of-the-Art Operational System - Everything needed to prepare your center for licensure/certification and then to continue to operate your SarahCare® at the highest standard of care
- Owner's Training - Marketing plans, sales promotions and selling, sample advertisements, flyer and general announcements. Policy and Procedure Manuals, Forms, Business Plan, Human Resources Manual, and more Designed to make the licensure/certification process easy for you as well as continuing to oversee your SarahCare® center(s)
- 5-Day Executive Operations Training - Learn theory and practice as you work with clients, families, staff, and stakeholders.
- SarahCare® Marketing System - Marketing plans, sales promotions, sample advertisements, flyers, and general announcements-all designed to help you identify your target market and to reach them effectively
- Marketing and Promotional Materials - Includes business cards, stationary, brochures, and flyers ready for immediate delivery on the SarahCare® franchisee web site. Merely drop your center's information (e.g. address and telephone number) into the template design and place your order. SarahCare® promotional items also readily available.
- E-Marketing - Your SarahCare® Center(s) listed on our day care web site whish is frequently used by family members and Human Resources professionals who are looking for care for an elder.
- Ongoing Support - Field visits and telephone calls by professionals who have had many years of experience in the actual management of adult day and SarahCare&erg; centers.