Schooley Mitchell is the largest independent cost reduction consulting firm in North America. Our network of Franchised consulting offices serves as the outsourced expense reduction specialists for business clients from coast-to-coast. We are the cutting-edge opportunity in the world of Franchising. Learn more about the cost and facts now!
What Does a Schooley Mitchell Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Schooley Mitchell, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $100,000 and a minimum net worth of $100,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $68,000 - $78,250.
Financial requirements for this franchise:
What does Liquid Capital mean?
What does Net Worth mean?
|Total Investment:||$68,000 - $78,250
What does Total Investment mean?
Options available to franchisees:
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Stratford, Ontario, Canada
The basic service we provide our clients is quite simple: we review all the services businesses use to communicate, process payments, dispose of waste, ship packages, utilize e-signatures and track using electronic logging devices. In 2021, we also added utility and fuel consulting to our portfolio of service categories.
We use our specialized tools to prepare a report summarizing these services and the costs incurred by our clients. Then we provide them with solutions, advising them on how to improve their costs. We get paid if we find them savings – there is no fee if savings aren’t found.
Our clients love this no-risk approach to saving them money – there is no way we can reduce their bottom line.
Schooley Mitchell started out as an accounting, computer and management consulting firm two decades ago. In the late 1990s we expanded to telecommunications consulting. In 2004 we began pursuing and growing our Franchising concept while meeting the need for independent and objective cost reduction consulting in the North American market. From there we’ve included merchant services, waste, shipping, e-signature and electronic logging device consulting to our suite of services, and continue to research and develop new areas to meet our clients’ needs.
As the largest firm of its kind in North America, Schooley Mitchell has spent the last two decades helping business clients across the United States and Canada save money and optimize their services.
Our consultants are independent of any vendors and work exclusively to serve our clients’ best interests. The solutions Schooley Mitchell provides our clients are designed to help their businesses succeed and grow.
Our services are incredibly valuable to our clients and crucial to the health of their businesses. Through our contingency billing, clients only pay us when we find them savings, with this fee coming from a percentage of the found savings. This model of doing business has earned us trust and respect with over 20,000 clients across North America who we’ve helped save $340 million.
What Sets Schooley Mitchell Apart?
- The service we provide is a professional, business to business consulting service.
- Our contingency billing model means clients only pay us when we find them savings – this resonates strongly with clients.
- We are completely objective and independent from any vendors – our clients know we have only their best interests in mind
- Schooley Mitchell is always innovating our systems and services in order to better serve our clients and help our Franchisees earn more revenue
- We have built our business model with ramp up and quick payback in mind – ongoing coaching, in-house telemarketing and expanding services mean new Franchisees can find immediate success.
- Our training and support are unparalleled in Franchising – this includes sales and marketing coaching, client relationship-building programs, communications and marketing support and our Head Office production team
- Schooley Mitchell Franchisees can operate successfully out of a home office, and there are no restrictions on where their clients come from
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Schooley Mitchell available today for you to review.
Schooley Mitchell is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.