Our Franchise Owners averaged $987K* in 2020- that's a lot of CLAMS! Shuckin' Shack Oyster Bar brings food, family, and FUN together- now franchising nationwide. Sustainably-sourced seafood laid-back East Coast beach vibe= A SHUCKIN' GOOD TIME! Investment from $352,700.
What Does a Shuckin' Shack Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Shuckin' Shack, you'll need to have at least $250,000 in liquid capital. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $352,700 - $1,128,252. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (Discounts available to veterans on initial franchise fees). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||Discounts available to veterans on initial franchise fees
TELL YOUR BOSS TO SHUCK OFF!
Own your own kickass coastal-themed bar
What Shuckin’ Shack has:
- An incredible place for the community to hang out
- The best bar in town to watch sports
- The coldest damn beers in town
- The best SHUCKIN’ oysters hands-down in the USA
- The freshest, most sustainably sourced seafood you can get
- Laid-back Owners in shorts, relaxing in their own bar, chatting with happy customers
- A cool, coastal feel, decorated to reflect the local vibe (whether you’re on the coast or not)
What we don’t have:
- Cubicles and soul-crushing office space
- Terrible mixed drinks
- Egomaniacal bosses to bootlick
- Faux dive-bar for hipsters!
- Overcooked burgers or shrimp, stringy calamari or cold ‘dead’ fish
- Real National competition
Shuckin' Shack website
Why Choose Us?
WHY YOU SHOULD OPEN A SHUCKIN’ SHACK
…AND AVOID THE SPORTS BAR CLICHÉ
Basically no NATIONAL competition: Own the only Shuckin’ place in town like this! People want a unique place to gather and have drinks — no community needs another boring chicken joint or crab shack.
Be the go-to sports bar hangout (but hold the terrible food): Be the coolest place in your town to hang out, AND the best place for people to shuck around with their friends before, during or after the game. Have your community celebrate their hometown teams with an Oyster shooter!
The freshest, best-tasting oysters in the country, hands-down: Our supply chain is so shuckin’ dialed-in that we can guarantee Owners are getting sustainably sourced and freshest seafood available, whether they’re near the coast or not!
Genuinely fun culture and great customer reviews: This is the most fun you can have as a Franchise Owner, and the customers love it too — with hundreds and hundreds of 5-star reviews on Yelp and Google, like this one:
“I typically avoid chains because I feel that the “local” feel gets lost in the flurry of “flair” items and generic menus. Not so with this place! This place is born of the local feel of coastal North Carolina and the low country seafood boil tradition.” - Alex D.
Refer to 2021 Franchise Disclosure Document Item 19 – Table 23
THE BEST SHUCKIN' OYSTERS IN THE COUNTRY, AND IT’S NOT EVEN CLOSE
Obviously it would be pretty shuckin’ dumb to open an oyster bar if you weren’t absolutely sure you were serving the best oysters available.
We’ve got more 5-star reviews on Facebook and Google than we’ll ever be able to comb through, plus, check out this list of awards:
- Ocean Friendly Establishment Certified
- James Beard Foundation List as Committed for the Smart Catch Program
- “Best New Restaurant of The Year,” North Brunswick Chamber of Commerce
- “Best In Seafood” Rowan County
- “Best In Seafood” Forsyth County, Forsyth County News (3 years in a row!)
- “Best in Seafood,” Wake County Living Readers Choice
- “Best Bloody Marys ‘Shack Attack,’” Party Wilmington
- “Best Raw Bar,” Wilmington Magazine
- “Best Oysters,” Encore Magazine
- “Top 22 Seafood Dives in America,” Coastal Living Magazine
- “Best Oysters,” Encore Magazine
- “Best Taste Award,” Share the Table
- “Best Seafood Restaurant,” Summerville Journal Scene
- Recognized by South Carolina Department of Natural Resources for the Recycling Oyster Shell Program
HOW DOES SHUCKIN’ SHACK PROTECT THE OCEAN AND SERVE SUSTAINABLE SEAFOOD?
We only serve domestic seafood caught by our network of certified vendors, and we partner with several organizations to ensure we’re giving customers the freshest seafood possible ethically possible.
We partner with:
- James Beard Foundation’s Smart Catch Program
- Oyster Shell Recycling Program
- Shellfish Growers Climate Coalition
- Plastic Ocean Project
- Surfrider Foundation
In addition, we’re proud to boast:
- We’re aCertified Ocean Friendly Establishment
- 100% Wild American Shrimp (caught in American waters by American fisherman)
- Responsibly Aquacultured Oysters (safer, more sustainable oysters)
- Sustainable products (no styrofoam, plastic bags or drinks in plastic bottles at any location)
All of this translates to a better product, better reputation and a better way to ensure we can serve the same high-quality, fresh seafood for the foreseeable future.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN THE TEAM?
Why be just a part of the crew when you can be the captain? Here’s the kind of folks who succeed as a Shuckin’ Shack Owner:
- You’ve got leadership skills and know how to communicate your ideas to others. You also know a thing or two about the hospitality industry- this isn’t your first rodeo!
- You care about your community and the people in it. You are able to connect with people in your neighborhood and have the drive and desire to make a difference in your corner of the world.
- You’re not afraid to take risks and try new approaches and have an uncanny ability to think on your feet. (Bonus points if you’re one of the brave men and women who’ve served our country in the U.S. military- our heroes!)
Get Started Today!
There is a unique opportunity in 2022 that may not come around again. Make sure you can bring a Shuckin’ Shack to your town before someone else does!
With the amount of fun you can have as an Owner, and the feeling you get bringing the community together in a laid-back, fun, coastal atmosphere, opportunities are going fast. Don’t miss out!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Shuckin' Shack available today for you to review.
Shuckin' Shack is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming,
Interested parties should have at least $250,000 in liquid capital to invest.