Our Franchise Owners averaged $987K* in 2020- that's a lot of CLAMS! Shuckin' Shack Oyster Bar brings food, family, and FUN together- now franchising nationwide. Sustainably-sourced seafood laid-back East Coast beach vibe= A SHUCKIN' GOOD TIME! Investment from $352,700.
What Does a Shuckin' Shack Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Shuckin' Shack, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $250,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $435,000 - $1,128,252. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (Discounts available to veterans on initial franchise fees). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||Discounts available to veterans on initial franchise fees
|SBA Approved:||Not Available
Dominate An Industry, Own A Shuckin' Awesome Bar
Secure your legacy and generate $1,342,640* in net sales!
- Top Franchise Owner NET Profit + Salary - Single Location: $499,042!
Award-Winning Shuckin’ Shack Franchises Are:
- An incredible place for the community to hang out
- The best bar in town to watch sports
- The coldest damn beers around
- The best SHUCKIN’ oysters hands-down in the USA
- The freshest, most sustainably sourced seafood you can get
- A relaxed, coastal feel, decorated to reflect the local vibe (whether you’re on the coast or not) Things Our Owners Have to Do WITHOUT:
- Cubicles and soul-crushing office space
- Overcooked burgers or shrimp, stringy calamari or cold ‘dead’ fish
- Real competition
Shuckin' Shack website
Why Choose Us?
TIRED OF WORKING FOR SOMEBODY ELSE’S BOTTOM LINE?
4 REASONS TO TELL YOUR BOSS TO SHUCK OFF:
- Un-SHUCKIN’-Believable Profitability:
- Average NET Sales $1,342,640
- Average Net Profit + Owner Salary: $206,084*
- Top Performer Net Sales: $2,562,828*
- Top Performer Net Profit + Salary: $499,042*
- No National Competition: Own the only place in town like this! People want a unique place to gather and drink — no community needs another dull chicken franchise or burger bar.
- Be the go-to sports bar hangout (minus the bad food): Be the most incredible place in your town to hang out, AND the best place for people to shuck around with their friends before, during, or after the game.
- Uniquely fun culture and extraordinary customer reviews: This is the most fun you can have as a Franchise Owner, and the customers love it too — with hundreds and hundreds of 5-star reviews on Yelp and Google, like this one:
“I typically avoid chains because I feel that the “local” feel gets lost in the flurry of “flair” items and generic menus. Not so with this place! This place is born of the local feel of coastal North Carolina and the low country seafood boil tradition.” - Alex D.
*Refer to 2022 Franchise Disclosure Document Item 19 - Table 6
The Best Shuckin' Oysters In The Country, And It's Not Even Close
It would be pretty dumb to open an oyster bar if you weren’t sure you were serving the best, most award-winning oysters available.
We’ve got more 5-star reviews on Facebook and Google than we’ll ever be able to comb through; plus, check out this list of awards:
- Ocean Friendly Establishment Certified
- James Beard Foundation List as Committed for the Smart Catch Program
- “Best New Restaurant of The Year,” North Brunswick Chamber of Commerce
- “Best In Seafood” Forsyth County, Forsyth County News (3 years in a row!)
- “Best in Seafood,” Wake County Living Readers Choice
- “Best Bloody Marys ‘Shack Attack,’” Party Wilmington
- “Best Raw Bar,” Wilmington Magazine
- “Best Oysters,” Encore Magazine
- “Top 22 Seafood Dives in America,” Coastal Living Magazine
- “Best Taste Award,” Share the Table
- “Best Seafood Restaurant,” Summerville Journal Scene
- Recognized by the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources for the Recycling Oyster Shell Program
A Respect For Sustainablity: How Shuckin' Shack Helps Protect The Ocean
We only serve domestic seafood caught by our network of certified vendors, and we partner with several organizations to ensure we’re giving customers the freshest seafood ethically possible.
We partner with:
- James Beard Foundation’s Smart Catch Program
- Oyster Shell Recycling Program
- Shellfish Growers Climate Coalition
- Plastic Ocean Project
- Surfrider Foundation
In addition, we’re proud to boast:
- We’re a certified Ocean Friendly Establishment
- 100% Wild American Shrimp (caught in American waters by American fisherman)
- Responsibly Aquacultured Oysters (safer, more sustainable oysters)
- Sustainable products (no styrofoam, plastic bags, or drinks in plastic bottles at any location)
All of this translates to a better product, better reputation, and a better way to ensure we can serve the same high-quality, fresh seafood for the foreseeable future.
Have What It takes To Sit In The Captain's Seat?
Why be part of the crew when you can be the captain? Here are some traits of the people who succeed as a Shuckin’ Shack Owner:
- Driven people with leadership skills
- Proven knowledge of how to communicate with others
- Results-oriented with an understanding of the service industry. acy
- Ready to dominate their local market with an industry-leading product and service
- Ready to build a legacy for their family and become a unique focus in their community
GET STARTED TODAY!
There is a unique opportunity in 2022 that may not come around again. Make sure you bring a Shuckin’ Shack to your town before someone else does!
With the amount of fun you can have as an Owner and the feeling you get bringing the community together in a laid-back, fun, coastal atmosphere, opportunities are going fast. Don’t miss out!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Shuckin' Shack available today for you to review.
Shuckin' Shack is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $250,000 in liquid capital to invest.