Siegel Capital Financing Information:
The mission of Siegel Capital, LLC is to provide lending assistance to small and mid-sized businesses, as well as to individuals acquiring small and mid-sized businesses. Siegel Capital understands their clients need to arrange financing in an efficient and expeditious manner.
We will focus our efforts on eliminating and mitigating time delaying issues, through knowledge and experience. We are committed at providing these services at a low cost to the business community.About Siegel Capital, LLC
Bernie Siegel, former owner of nine Dunkin Donuts formed Siegel Business Services, Inc. in 1983. He has been recognized locally and nationally, by outside organizations and by his peers as a consummate professional in his chosen field. Over the many years, SBS has developed the expertise to assist business owners and buyers. We close the transactions because we know every issue has to be addressed!
SBS has always focused on both quality small businesses including existing franchises businesses, as well as smaller mid-sized companies. Our transaction size of comfort is as small as approximately $100,000 to as large as the $10,000,000 range. We specialize in mid-sized, Mid-Atlantic businesses.
We make sure that you and the other parties, including the lender's closing officer and attorney are right on track, addressing all the details and issues quickly.10 Reasons why franchisors send their prospects to
Siegel Capital, LLC for financing!
1. Our free pre-qualification process. Our franchisors have found that our pre-approval often motivates the prospect to move forward and sign the Franchise Agreement
turning a prospect into a franchisee.
2. We charge a flat rate of $1,000 to obtain an SBA loan, it is 90% refundable it we cannot obtain the loan.
3. Our well trained and dedicated staff is thorough, helpful and patient.
4. We are tenacious. When we encounter a difficult loan situation, we contact all lenders, and offer creative structures when needed.
5. We understand franchising (30 years franchise experience), and the franchisor-franchisee relationship.
6. We assist the borrower in preparing the application, including the business plan.
7. We educate the franchisee about closing issues, prior to the commitment letter. This allows the borrower to be ready to close the loan sooner.
8. We offer creative alternatives when appropriate.
9. We will coordinate IRA and 401K funds, home equity loans, along with SBA and other franchise funding sources.
10. WE CARE!Please complete the email form below for more information.