Family Run for Over 100 Years
Martin Sixt founded the Sixt Company in 1912 with just three rental cars in downtown Munich, Germany. Still operated by the Sixt family, Sixt retains the innovative spirit of its founder. Sixt is constantly reinventing the car rental experience with new booking channels, award-winning advertising and cutting-edge, streamlined processes. Nowadays, it can take just 30 seconds to pickup a rental car. A long way from its humble beginnings, Sixt is the number one car rental brand in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and a publicly listed company with over 200,000 automobiles around the globe. Experience: Since 1912
For a century, Sixt has been innovating the car rental industry. Today, we operate more than 4,000 locations in 105 countries worldwide, now including the United States. Become a franchisee in the United States, the Caribbean, or Canada and join our network today!The spirit of mobility.
Recognized around the world, the Sixt brand stands for affordable prices, exceptional cars and superior customer service. We strive every day to provide the best car rental experience on the market. We call it the spirit of mobility, and now you can be a part of it. Sixt & You. The perfect team.
Our success depends on you. You make the decisions, manage your fleet of rental cars and set your own objectives. We support you with our unparalleled car rental tools and expertise. You take the wheel, we're right beside you!
- A highly recognized global brand, in the car rental business for over 100 years.
- A unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a nationwide expansion.
- Connectivity to Expedia, Travelocity, Sabre Global Distribution System, Orbitz, Hotwire and many other online and offline travel booking platforms.
- A strong base of business and leisure customers from Europe, South America and around the globe.
- A state-of-the-art Rental Software Suite, integrated into the Sixt Rent a Car Reservation, Rental Transaction and Pricing Systems.
- Extensive training program prior to opening, either on-site or at one of our training centers.
- Ongoing training and support, both online and in the classroom.
- 24/7 Call Center for Reservations and Customer Service
- Comprehensive support with designing your Sixt location by our Marketing professionals.
- Annual Franchise Convention and other workshops and events.
- Fleet purchase programs and leasing options available.
- Access to US Government reservations and management of rates.
The Best of Europe. Now in the US, Canada and the Caribbean
Sixt expanded to the US market in early 2011. Since then, Sixt has opened locations at:
- Miami International Airport
- Miami Beach
- Fort Lauderdale International Airport
- Fort Lauderdale
- Orlando International Airport
- West Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Airport
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Atlanta International Airport
- Seattle International Airport
- Tampa International Airport (franchise location)
- Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (franchise location)
- Myrtle Beach International Airport (franchise location)
- Lake Buena Vista
- Atlanta Buckhead
- Atlanta Hotel Georgian Terrace
We will continue our growth in the US & Canada by using our tried-and-true Sixt franchise system. At Sixt, we believe in long-term relationships, both with our franchisees and with our customers.
Saying "Yes" to Sixt is saying "Yes" to huge potential. We are looking for independent car rental owners or candidates that are in the automotive business with the same capacity. Candidates should have a good credit history and be able to obtain fleet financing for their own fleet. Get started with Sixt, and you will become part of the most talented team in the business. We are supportive, collaborative and most of all, ambitious. We look forward to sharing that Sixt spirit with you.