Soup 'N Juice Smoothies & Wraps Franchise Information:
At Soup 'N Juice, we use only the finest and purest ingredients to make the best smoothies, wraps, soups and salads for your breakfast, lunch or dinner! Our soups and wraps are designed to make your body Healthy and Whole!What Makes Soup 'N Juice So Special?
Our products are made with Wheatgrass, one of the richest sources of Vitamins A and C. Wheatgrass improves circulation and oxygen transfer in the body. There are basically two ways to use wheatgrass juice, internally and externally. The internal use of wheatgrass helps to cleanse the blood, organs, and gastrointestinal tract of debris. It stimulates metabolism and bodily enzyme systems in enriching the blood pathways throughout the body, reducing blood pressure. The thyroid gland is also stimulated and normalized by the use of wheatgrass juice-an important step toward the correction of obesity, indigestion, and a host of other complaints.Who Are We? A Brief History
Soup 'N Juice was an idea born out of necessity, A space came available across from a Deli I owned called Heidi's Brooklyn Deli - another Franchise that my wife Heidi and I own. I had seen a growing trend in California Juice Stops and other smoothie stores and thought this was healthy addition across from real Deli food. But, I thought that just smoothies were not enough. So, I decided to blend the soup kitchens that were just starting to open up in New York City and California Smoothie joints and start SOUP 'N JUICE. 5 years later we are starting a franchise for others to own.The Franchise Opportunity
As a franchisee, you will operate a Franchised Business - SOUP 'N JUICE offering organic products featuring healthy soups, salads, wraps and fruit smoothies.
The franchisor will:
- Provide an initial training program of approximately 180 hours over 4 weeks and approximately 80 hours over 2 weeks for you if you are a business entity, your Designated Manager, and up to one employee
- Provide to you, on loan, one copy of the SOUP 'N JUICE Franchise Operations Manual(s)
- Provide you with our standard plans and specifications for the build-out and equipping and for the products and services to be used in and offered for sale
- Provide you with a list of Approved Suppliers
- Ongoing Assistance
During the operation of your Franchised Business, we will:
Please complete the email form below for more franchise information.
- Provide you with approx. 10 days of on-site assistance and guidance at time of opening
- Be available by phone, mail, or fax to discuss problems and to render advice and guidance with respect to planning, opening and operation
- Make periodic visits for the purposes of consultation, assistance and guidance in various aspects of the operation and management
- Provide you with modifications to the SOUP 'N JUICE Operating Manual(s) as they are made available to franchisees
- Provide forms of advertising and promotional materials to you for use in operation