> Do well for yourself. Do good for others.
Our Experience – "Industry Pioneers"
Twenty-three years ago, the founders of Stay at Home™
helped pave the way in establishing the non-medical in-home care industry. Our knowledge comes from the practical hands-on experience of owning and operating successful companies in our industry. We combine in-depth knowledge and experience with world class business practices resulting in a unique opportunity for the "compassionate entrepreneur". Compassionate and Dependable Care
- Our services are invaluable, providing our clients peace of mind, reassurance, and an environment of stability, recovery, and wellness.
- Genuine compassion and uncompromising dependability are the cornerstones of our company, our employees, and our franchisees.
The Stay at Home™ Advantage is…
- Our people are dedicated to providing franchisees with outrageous customer support – our aim is to always surpass your expectations!
- Our founders are involved in all aspects of the business and regularly provide hands-on guidance and instruction to franchisees.
Are You Ready to...
- An impressive array of back-office support tools ranging from online scheduling systems to telephone call scripts – all designed to make it easy for franchisees to understand and apply our proven system.
- Comprehensive training program that includes 8 days of hands-on training including 5 days of interactive classroom instruction and 3 days of on-site support.
- QuickStart program designed to help new franchisees quickly understand the franchise system, achieve a fast start-up, and realize high productivity.
- Visual documentation of all key processes using our proprietary and easy-to-follow Stay at Home™ Learning Maps.
- Proprietary software developed to aid you in building strong referral networks, managing client care, and scheduling caregivers online.
- Proven marketing strategy providing an extensive array of marketing materials, advertisements, tools, and techniques designed to attract new clients and caregivers.
- Clear guidance on a wide range of support topics that address everything from personalized phone call scripts to online caregiver scheduling.
- A structured approach to staffing that allows you to build a base of competent, compassionate and dependable caregivers, an essential element in ensuring the success of your business.
- Prime territories based on your target customers, those who are sixty-five years and older…your potential customers!
- Become a compassionate entrepreneur?
- Be your own boss and set your own course?
- Put your experience to work for yourself instead of for others?
- Work hard to create a lasting legacy you can be proud of?
- Build a business where you can do well for yourself while doing good for others?
If so, you may be ready to join the Stay at Home™
A team comprised of energetic, goal oriented achievers who want to make a difference in the lives of others.