Stemtree’s focus on science, technology, and engineering aligns with today’s nationwide emphasis on STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. In comparison to other STEM centers, our K-12 Stemtree education goes deeper and broader. Stemtree’s unique education model offers each child a self-paced, customized program which allows them to become confident and capable in a less intimidating, yet fun environment. Our highly structured curriculum not only incorporates STEM activities/experiments but also teaches the principles of science and engineering behind these activities.
What Does a Stemtree Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Stemtree, you'll need to have at least $100,000 in liquid capital. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $69,800 - $149,800. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (10% discount for Veterans; Discounts for multiple licenses). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||10% discount for Veterans; Discounts for multiple licenses
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Vienna, VA
Stemtree’s focus on science, technology, and engineering aligns with today’s nationwide emphasis on STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. In comparison to other STEM centers, our K-12 Stemtree education goes deeper and broader. Stemtree’s unique education model offers each child a self-paced, customized program which allows them to become confident and capable in a less intimidating, yet fun environment. Our highly structured curriculum not only incorporates STEM activities/experiments but also teaches the principles of science and engineering behind these activities. We are currently the ONLY franchise that offers a complete curriculum for each of the following workouts:
- Science including high school Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
- Electricity & Electronics
Stemtree’s unique concept and perspective on the marketplace has prepared us to expand our franchise at a rapid pace. Our business model is structured to support the industry influx, allowing for new Stemtree franchisees to start generating quicker returns.
The Stemtree support system is consistent throughout the lifetime of our partnership, and we assist you in every step of the way. If you have a passion for helping others and improving lives, then owning a Stemtree franchise would be one of the most rewarding franchises available.
5 Reasons Why Stemtree is the Right Franchise Opportunity For You
- Stemtree can be run as semi-absentee/absentee and it is scalable.
- Combine brick & mortar and home-based business
- 365 Potential Revenue: Potential revenue throughout the year
- Offer a franchise opportunity in $22B dollar after-school industry and $123B dollar private tutoring market.
- Assessment-based Curricula for both Combine Remedial & Enrichment education
Education and investing must look towards tomorrow to be successful. STEMTREE does the same with our unique STEM after-school program and tutoring franchise. We have created a proactive model that helps young learners prepare for future careers and offers an opportunity for investors to enter a massive industry with impressive earning potential. Contact us to learn more about opening a STEMTREE franchise and start making a difference in the lives of children in your community.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 57% of children 6 to 17 years old take part in at least one after-school or extracurricular activity. With our support, you can access this industry and create a positive future for youth while securing your own future. We provide comprehensive lifetime franchise training and support to help assure your success. Likewise, we work with you to overcome challenges and optimize your STEM after-school program.
How Stemtree is Changing the learning in the STEM education space
- STEMTREE POWER OF 5: a K-12 curriculum in Science, Coding, Robotics, Electricity & Electronics, and Math
- Remedial & Enrichment education: Assessment-based Curricula that provide your child with fun STEM activities and help them achieve greater success in in science & mathematics.
- Hands-on activities and experiments that foster a deep understanding of science, coding, robotics, electricity & electronics, and mathematics.
- Beyond STEM activities: In addition to the fun STEM activities, our curriculum teaches students science, coding, engineering and math concepts behind these activities, and offers elements of critical thing and problem solving
- Effective assessment is an integral part of learning. Stemtree goes beyond classroom instruction style: we offer our students Assessment-based curriculum and Learning Plans customized in all out 5 programs.
Multiple Revenue Streams
- Monthly programs
- Year-round camps
- After school programs
- Birthday parties
- Programs for home schoolers
- Tutoring in Math, Biology. Chemistry, Physics & Computer Science
Our highly customized curriculum allows students enrolled in our program to:
- Acquire the foundations of theory behind key topics in science, technology, and engineering;
- Participate in hands-on activities and experiments that foster a deep understanding of science, technology, and engineering;
- Achieve greater success in school today;
- Compete for jobs in high-tech, high-wage careers of tomorrow
Training and Support
We offer training programs and on-going support for all of our franchisees to help grow their business. The support available ranges from marketing, accounting, and even operational. Our training programs are thorough and will give you all the tools necessary for running a successful Stemtree franchise. Our training exists prior to opening your location and we also offer field training to observe operations and practices of various activities of the business at an actual location.
Interested in owning a Stemtree?
Do you have:
- Good with Timing and Schedule Management
- High Personal Standards
- The Ability to Meet Initial Investment Requirements
- Strong Sense of Integrity in Corporate and Client Relationships
- A Willingness and Commitment to Excellent Service.
Take the next step and inquire today.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Stemtree available today for you to review.
Stemtree is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.