Sylvan Learning Center
Sylvan Learning is the most recognized brand in supplemental and enrichment education. With more than 710 points of presence across the globe, 5,000 school relationships, and over 40 years of great results for students, Sylvan Learning has perfected its consumer model, its growth plans, and business opportunity. With a proven track record of success, along with the highest level of franchisee support and advancements in technology, Sylvan has created a best-in-class franchise opportunity.
What Does a Sylvan Learning Center Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Sylvan Learning Center, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $75,000 and a minimum net worth of $150,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $98,087 - $199,582. Sylvan Learning Center charges a franchise fee of $34,900. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans. *
Financial requirements for this franchise:
What does Liquid Capital mean?
What does Net Worth mean?
What does Franchise Fee mean?
|Total Investment:||$98,087 - $199,582
What does Total Investment mean?
|Royalty Fee:||16% of monthly gross revenue, $32,000 min
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Hunt Valley, MD
|CEO:|| John McAuliffe
Join the #1 Education Franchise
Sylvan Learning is the leading provider of personalized supplemental and enrichment education for students in grades K-12. For more than 40 years, Sylvan has established itself as a premier franchise opportunity, growing to more than 710 locations worldwide and offering its franchise owners the best-in-class support, technology and resources necessary to make a lasting impact on future generations.
With students struggling to keep up, teachers experiencing burnout and parents searching for additional support to get their kids get back on track, there has never been a better time to franchise with Sylvan Learning and be part of the solution that education needs right now.
Why Franchise with Sylvan Learning?
- Established brand with national recognition: For more than 40 years, Sylvan has built up its brand credibility and sharpened its business model by developing more than 710 locations and 5,000 school relationships worldwide!
- Inherent demand for supplemental education: Education is necessary and constantly changing, which means students will always need additional support.
- A one-stop education solution (not just math!): Sylvan covers all subjects, has the most advanced technology of any education franchise and is one of the largest branded providers of STEM services and college prep courses.
- Low investment, high reward: Sylvan is named a top low-cost franchise by Entrepreneur magazine, and unlike most other franchise opportunities on the market, you’ll receive the added benefit of an inspirational return on your investment.
Are You an Educator?
If you’re an educator — or can partner with one — there’s never been a better time to consider franchise ownership with Sylvan Learning! The nation’s leading provider of supplemental and enrichment education is extending educators an exclusive offer to become a franchise owner.
Here’s what educators love about franchising with Sylvan:
- Support from a national brand with established trust equity
- Opportunity for ownership within their passion and to amplify their impact
- Access to extensive resources to further their business skills
- Providing students with a one-stop supplemental education solution (not just math!)
Ideal Franchise Owner
Although Sylvan’s product revolves around education, no education experience is required to become a Sylvan Learning franchise owner. Sylvan’s ideal candidate typically meets the following criteria:
- Minimum of $75,000 in liquidity
- Minimum of $150,000 net worth
- Passion for making a lasting impact on future generations
- Desire to grow to multiple locations
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Sylvan Learning Center available today for you to review.
Sylvan Learning Center is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $75,000 in liquid capital to invest.