Join A Business Opportunity That Fuels Your Soul While Creating A Solid & Profitable Business That Your Community Can Rely Upon!
Our core values are the foundation on which we have built such a strong company. They reflect and support our mission, and guide our decisions, our actions and how we provide service.
- Community: At Talem Home Care, we believe it is our civic duty and are committed to improving the quality of life in the communities we serve.
- Family: At Talem Home Care, we believe having a strong work/life balance is essential in being a successful Talem Franchise owner. Starting & running any business can take a lot of hard work, but we recognize that having a family and social life helps recharge ones “battery” and can make for even better care for our clients.
- Team: At Talem Home Care, we believe that personal service is the byproduct of the systems, people, vision, & culture embraced by all in our company.
So many people have a parent, aunt, or loved one who is a senior. Many people don’t realize the minefield that is ahead of them in trying to care for this loved one as they age. More and more people every day face the difficult challenge of helping a loved one make decisions about the various needs a senior might face.
Critical life decision about a loved one need to be made quickly and it can be difficult getting the right information needed to make those decisions. It’s even harder to find the right caregiver or right senior housing community. This business helps those in need get the answers and help they need.
Our owners are the answer to this huge problem in our communities today.
With 10,000 seniors turning 65 each day for the next 15 years, the growth of this issue is enormous.
- Someone turning 65 has a 70% chance of needing long term care and support
- 40 million Americans are over 65. By 2050 there will be over 81 million
- Currently 14.5% of the U.S. population are seniors. By 2050 it will be near 22%
We invite you to be a part of this great company. You will experience warm and compassionate people who have a deep passion to "empower people to experience the full joy of living.
Click to Visit the
Talem Home Care website
A Business Proven To Make An Impact.
The Latin word “talem” can be translated to empower, lead, & achieve. With Talem Home Care, we empower people to take control of their health and lead them though the complicated health care system so our patients can achieve their goal of staying independent and healthy at home for as long as possible. Our franchises enjoy an environment that offers flexibility in a low stress, low pressure environment.
- Talem Home Care has a strong reputation as a responsible community citizen and has long been committed to improving the quality of life in the communities we serve.
- Talem Home Care recognizes the importance of balancing both work and a family life.
- At Talem, we have a strong appreciation for the variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds that shapes us into the unique individual we are today.
- Our franchisees also have countless opportunities to grow personally and professionally. With numerous training programs and outlets for development, we ensure that our franchisees are continually strengthening their skill set and developing as individuals.
Don’t Listen To Us. Listen To Our Clients About The Impact Talem Home Care Has In Their Lives!
"How do you describe those wonderful moments we had together, as if we were long lost friends meeting after a long separation. It will be with me forever and a day. Thank you. That meant so much to me. Our tears of joy and happiness will be together forever."
– Bob K, Talem Home Care Client
"You’re a Godsend Marnie! I’m so relieved that my mom found such a wonderful place to live. Thank you SO much for all of your patience!!!"
– Sarah, Talem Placement Services Client
What Makes Us Different?
- No Minimum Royalty
- Passive/Semi Passive Ownership
- Largest Territories in the Industry
- Unbeatable Training and Support
- Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)®
- Financing Support Available
- Industry with Growing Demand
- Low Investment Cost / High Potential Revenues
- Multiple Competitive Advantages
- Unique Veterans Program
- 3 Revenue Lines & Multiple Payer Sources
- Strong Healthcare, Homecare, Long Term Care and Policy Experience
- 3 Levels of Care
- Culture of Service & Support for others (Staff, Clients & Community)
- Outstanding Validation
- Exclusive Marketing Programs (Proven to gain clients faster than competition)
- PTO for caregivers (unheard of in our industry)
Interested in joining Talem Home Care? Let's get the conversation started! Fill out the form today!