Talent Tree Staffing Franchise Information:
The staffing industry generated more than $62 billion in revenue in 2003. America's workforce is changing as more and more people are looking for the flexibility that temporary work provides. Surveys indicate that 90 to 95 percent of businesses turn to staffing companies for temporary help. Why Choose Talent Tree?
Talent Tree is recognized as an innovative national staffing company within our industry. Founded in 1976, today Talent Tree is a 180 million dollar company employing more than 35,000 associates annually in over 50 offices nationwide. Talent Tree is reaching new heights, providing unparalleled service that goes above and beyond the industry standard and is committed to staying a market leader by delivering innovative, value-added services to benefit both our employees and our customers.
For those prospective franchise partners interested in the staffing industry, joining Talent Tree offers you assistance in meeting the challenges of starting and running your own staffing service, thus enhancing your ability to establish a financially rewarding business.Our Franchise Benefits
When you franchise with Talent Tree, you become strategically positioned to reap the benefits of Talent Tree's well established name recognition, loyal customer following and proven operating system backed by a high level of continuous corporate support.
Talent Tree provides you with all the information, tools and methods you need to start and grow a significant staffing service, including the following advantages:
- Right to provide temporary placement and full-time employment
- Complete "back office" support
- Use of copyright forms and company literature, brand name, and trademark logos
- 100% payroll funding for all temporary associates
- Computer hardware/software
- Access to proprietary technology to track and manage your work force
- Exclusive territories with multiple unit expansion opportunity
- Prime markets available
- Proven systems and procedures
As a Talent Tree franchise partner, our corporate resources are just a phone call away to answer questions related to human resources, legal, sales, marketing, risk management and business issues. Most of all, the Talent Tree franchise program gives you access to the knowledge and skills our corporate support has acquired throughout our history of over 25 years!Corporate Support
Talent Tree is committed to providing the start-up assistance and on-going support services you need to build a successful franchise. Talent Tree franchise partners enjoy the benefits of being an entrepreneur, while receiving guidance and support in developing their operation.Start-up Assistance
- Site selection and lease negotiation
- Construction and build out plan assistance
- High-quality vendors with low-cost pricing for furniture and equipment
- Grand Opening assistance
- Comprehensive operations, sales, management and in-field training
- Field representative working in your branch throughout opening week
- Corporate support through the company's e-mail system or a toll-free telephone line
- Company intranet offering online access to corporate news, operational information and proposal master that can be customized and printed
- Company sponsored franchise partner conferences
- Advertising, marketing and promotional materials
- Third party relationships for business insurance, health insurance, retirement plans and business and office supplies
- Proven recruiting and retention programs
- Market visits by field support representatives
Talent Tree offers a proven, well-structured franchise system with low investment costs and a partnership for success. We are searching for franchise partners that are self-starting, goal oriented business people who posses a strong desire for success and growth.
Talent Tree's mission is to simply have the strongest franchise system in the industry. You owe it to yourself to check it out!Please complete the email form below for more franchise information.