Temporary Wall Systems - Franchise
Now more than ever, containment systems are utilized in and even required by medical and educational environments. This is your chance to grow. Your franchise will operate within the growing $120 billion construction equipment rental market. Plus, it can capitalize on trends in healthcare facility renovations as well as the global awareness of the importance of infection control solutions.
What Does a Temporary Wall Systems Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Temporary Wall Systems, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $100,000 and a minimum net worth of $200,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $131,925 - $328,975. Temporary Wall Systems charges a franchise fee of $49,900. They also offer financing via 3rd party. *
Options available to franchisees:
|Via 3rd party
MAKING LIVES EASIER
Why do companies utilize what Temporary Walls Systems has to offer? Because they understand that the best quality barrier makes ALL the difference. Our customers count on the consistent quality of our superior products, coupled with premium, efficient customer service. Our clients call us again and again, and they’ll rely on you and your business to do the same.
As a local full-service equipment rental franchise owner, you can provide world-class service and high-end solutions to businesses in your community, which help:
- Minimize noise pollution from a booming construction site
- Protect office space from dust and debris during renovation projects
- Lessen the spread of infections at hospitals and schools
- Keep data centers and laboratories clean
Temporary Wall Systems provides effective turn-key service by dispatching field teams that take care of everything so our client doesn’t have to. We understand the needs and challenges of active construction sites and provide a versatile solution.
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities, specifically, are continually undergoing renovations. Renovation or expansion accounted for 73% of hospital construction projects, with an estimated $9 billion spent on projects that require proper containment solutions.
- The U.S. construction industry has an average annual expenditure of $1.231 billion.
- In 2019, the construction industry generated $2 trillion in revenue in the U.S.
- The industry has more than 733,000 employers with over 7 million employees.
- The construction industry is one of the world economy’s largest sectors, with $10 trillion spent on construction-related goods and services every year.
- The commercial property remodeling industry is a $35 billion market in the U.S.
WHY TEMPORARY WALL SYSTEMS?
We take pride in being a family business: 35 percent of Fortune 500 companies are family-controlled and represent the full spectrum of American companies from small businesses to major corporations. Now, we invite you to become a part of our family business.
Reasons to take advantage of the Temporary Wall Systems construction material franchise opportunity:
- Scalable business that you can start from home and build out from there
- Compelling business model so you can enjoy flexibility and project variety
- Recurring rental income that continues post-installation
- An adaptable concept that responds to market needs, particularly in hospital and healthcare environments
- Committed, experienced leadership who treat franchisees like family
- Protected territory to operate your business with confidence
PROVIDING WHAT YOU NEED TO OPERATE WITH CONFIDENCE
Our priority is making sure every person in our system feels supported and motivated toward growth.
Here is what you can expect from us:
- Help to get you started. Our wall leasing program may help ease the initial financial burden of operations.
- Extensive training for office and project management, CRM and customer satisfaction, payroll, inventory, bookkeeping, bidding, job consulting, safety and quality control – PLUS the tech tools to run them!
- Remote, on-demand support, plus field support and refresher training throughout the year.
- Sales and marketing programs and materials that will assist in the promotion of your company.
- Confidential operations manual detailing important operational/installation/disassembly procedures, products, reporting, equipment storage, cleaning and maintenance, marketing, and safety procedures.
Temporary Wall Systems is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.
Here are some other suggestions in the same category that you selected
We build and scale Amazon stores for our clients by helping automate all inventory management tasks from account health monitoring to 24/7 customer service. Learn more now.
30k Minimum Cash Required
Did you know you could partner with a company to build out your entire e-commerce store, from product research to inventory acquisition to marketing? Yep! You can easily make 6-7 figures in passive income when we build your…
30k Minimum Cash Required
American Business Systems has been America's Leader in Medical Billing with Unparalleled Training, and Support for over 25 years. $100k Potential working from anywhere, full-time or part-time. Learn more about this…
30k Minimum Cash Required
We've mastered e-commerce so you don't have to. Let our team build, manage & scale a portfolio of e-commerce stores on your behalf, so you can reap the benefits of a successful business without the hassle. Learn…
50k Minimum Cash Required
Minuteman Press is an essential B2B print & marketing franchise. Our customer service driven business model provides digital print, design and promotional services to businesses. Learn more today about how you can achieve you…
70k Minimum Cash Required
VOTED TOP PART TIME - WORK AT HOME BUSINESS - FOR MEN! Are You Looking to Make an Additional $100,000 in the Next 12 Months - No Employees to Hire - No Equipment to Rent/Buy - No Office/Warehouse to Rent/Lease - Start…
30k Minimum Cash Required
Exclusive territory. #1 Industry leader since 2001. 100% financing for U.S. citizens who qualify* plus software package with complete training. $100K 1st year profit potential. National alliances...
80k Minimum Cash Required
Are you craving a unique Fast-Casual franchise opportunity in the super-hot Mediterranean and Greek category? You aren’t alone. Your future customers are craving the very same thing! Diners love the great taste and healthy…
150k Minimum Cash Required
Every day, 18,000 roofs are replaced across the country but 90% don’t need to be. As a dealer, this means a massive opportunity! Get in on the ground floor of one of the fastest-growing home services concepts in history and…
35k Minimum Cash Required
Why Medical/Dental Billing is the business for you... No Experience Needed! Great Income Potential! Flexibility to work at home, on the road, basically anywhere you have Internet access. ClaimTek is the most trusted…
20k Minimum Cash Required
My Business Venture gives you the ability to start an online business from your home. We provide you access up to 1 million products & you chose up to 2,000 you want to feature on your website! MBV’s 10% Price Guarantee on…
3,995 Minimum Cash Required
Mr. Appliance is an award-winning appliance repair franchise, but you don't need technician experience to be an owner. Operating within a growing and recession-resilient industry that provides in-demand services,…