Temporary Wall Systems
Now more than ever, containment systems are utilized in and even required by medical and educational environments. This is your chance to grow. Your franchise will operate within the growing $120 billion construction equipment rental market. Plus, it can capitalize on trends in healthcare facility renovations as well as the global awareness of the importance of infection control solutions.
What Does a Temporary Wall Systems Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Temporary Wall Systems, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $100,000 and a minimum net worth of $200,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $131,925 - $328,975. Temporary Wall Systems charges a franchise fee of $49,900. They also offer financing via 3rd party. *
Financial requirements for this franchise:
What does Liquid Capital mean?
What does Net Worth mean?
What does Franchise Fee mean?
|Total Investment:||$131,925 - $328,975
What does Total Investment mean?
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
MAKING LIVES EASIER
Why do companies utilize what Temporary Walls Systems has to offer? Because they understand that the best quality barrier makes ALL the difference. Our customers count on the consistent quality of our superior products, coupled with premium, efficient customer service. Our clients call us again and again, and they’ll rely on you and your business to do the same.
As a local full-service equipment rental franchise owner, you can provide world-class service and high-end solutions to businesses in your community, which help:
- Minimize noise pollution from a booming construction site
- Protect office space from dust and debris during renovation projects
- Lessen the spread of infections at hospitals and schools
- Keep data centers and laboratories clean
Temporary Wall Systems provides effective turn-key service by dispatching field teams that take care of everything so our client doesn’t have to. We understand the needs and challenges of active construction sites and provide a versatile solution.
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities, specifically, are continually undergoing renovations. Renovation or expansion accounted for 73% of hospital construction projects, with an estimated $9 billion spent on projects that require proper containment solutions.
- The U.S. construction industry has an average annual expenditure of $1.231 billion.
- In 2019, the construction industry generated $2 trillion in revenue in the U.S.
- The industry has more than 733,000 employers with over 7 million employees.
- The construction industry is one of the world economy’s largest sectors, with $10 trillion spent on construction-related goods and services every year.
- The commercial property remodeling industry is a $35 billion market in the U.S.
WHY TEMPORARY WALL SYSTEMS?
We take pride in being a family business: 35 percent of Fortune 500 companies are family-controlled and represent the full spectrum of American companies from small businesses to major corporations. Now, we invite you to become a part of our family business.
Reasons to take advantage of the Temporary Wall Systems construction material franchise opportunity:
- Scalable business that you can start from home and build out from there
- Compelling business model so you can enjoy flexibility and project variety
- Recurring rental income that continues post-installation
- An adaptable concept that responds to market needs, particularly in hospital and healthcare environments
- Committed, experienced leadership who treat franchisees like family
- Protected territory to operate your business with confidence
PROVIDING WHAT YOU NEED TO OPERATE WITH CONFIDENCE
Our priority is making sure every person in our system feels supported and motivated toward growth.
Here is what you can expect from us:
- Help to get you started. Our wall leasing program may help ease the initial financial burden of operations.
- Extensive training for office and project management, CRM and customer satisfaction, payroll, inventory, bookkeeping, bidding, job consulting, safety and quality control – PLUS the tech tools to run them!
- Remote, on-demand support, plus field support and refresher training throughout the year.
- Sales and marketing programs and materials that will assist in the promotion of your company.
- Confidential operations manual detailing important operational/installation/disassembly procedures, products, reporting, equipment storage, cleaning and maintenance, marketing, and safety procedures.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Temporary Wall Systems available today for you to review.
Temporary Wall Systems is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.