The Entrepreneur's Source
For over 35 years, The Entrepreneur’s Source has provided tens of thousands of people with the answers and the opportunities they needed to improve their lives. Since 1984, The Entrepreneur’s Source® has delivered the answers and opportunities thousands of adults needed to improve their lives, and now we’re inviting aspiring executives and entrepreneurs like you to join in that nearly 40 year legacy.
What Does a The Entrepreneur's Source Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with The Entrepreneur's Source, you'll need to have at least $100,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $200,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $117,600 - $125,900. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (15%). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
Facts about this franchise:
About The Entrepreneur's Source
The Entrepreneur’s Source® (TES) is a pioneer in the coaching space and continues to dominate the $11 billion Business Coaching franchise market in North America.
TES became the first virtual coaching franchise when Visionary & Founder Terry Powell established it in 1984 to fulfill a need in the market, and for close to 40 years, has helped tens of thousands of individuals achieve their dreams of self-sufficiency.
The Entrepreneur's Source® is a network of Career Ownership Coaches™ who are dedicated to helping others achieve business ownership by providing franchising education in a safe space to discover hundreds of leading business possibilities. Career Ownership Coaches™ come from a variety of backgrounds and industries, but all of them have a strong desire to help others.
The demand for Career Ownership Coaching™ is rapidly increasing across North America. Today, 40% of the nation’s workforce is leaving the traditional job market and taking control of their own destiny through business ownership. Even in a strong job market, midto high-range paying jobs are not outpacing the cost of living and don’t provide long-term stability.
Entrepreneurs today have overwhelmingly chosen to pursue an alternative career path over traditional employment. As a result, 97% of self-sufficient entrepreneurs say they would never go back to traditional employment. Past experience is not a reflection of what can be achieved. We believe a person’s past skill set and experience level shouldn’t limit their access to the future they deserve.
Our model is about empowering our clients; helping them see past false beliefs; keeping their minds open; evaluating their Goals, Needs and Expectations, and identifying possibilities that will help them achieve their dreams.
Here’s How We Deliver
We provide strategic, personalized coaching. For close to 40 years, our approach to alternative career coaching has focused almost exclusively on the franchise sector.
We offer a “safe space” for clients to explore business ownership as either a career option or an investment strategy.
Zero Risk. Our coaches earn referral fees from businesses so they can provide their clients with the valuable guidance they need to find financial freedom without charging a cent.
Win-Win. Franchising opportunities provide: a proven track record, a network of support, and a clearly defined business model they need to improve their lives and TES helps our clients discover ideal franchise possibilities that match their Income, Lifestyle, Wealth, and Equity goals.
Excellent Training and Support
The Entrepreneur’s Source was named a 2022 Top Franchise by Franchise Business Review. Training and Support Programs were highly rated with 88% of franchisees rating it above average.
TES provides new franchisees a 90 Day training program and the comprehensive program ensures franchisees are comfortable and confident with the TES approach to Career Ownership Coaching™, management and administration.
- Peer Performance Groups - TES will connect you to a group of like-minded franchisees to brainstorm, share stories, tackle challenges, and find success together.
- Live, Ongoing Virtual Education - A regularly scheduled call with an expert helps keep you and your business on track to achieve the self-sufficiency you've been dreaming of. Get on-demand education to enhance your and your business' performance from the start and throughout your ownership journey.
- Weekly Franchisor Spotlight Calls - With franchisors across every industry sector, you'll have plenty of possibilities to present to your clients.
- Annual Conference - The conference gives the TES coaching network a chance to touch base on the latest and greatest in Career Ownership Coaching™.
Why The Entrepreneur’s Source®?
- Excellent Earnings Potential
- Meaningful and Satisfying Career Work
- Work from Anywhere
- No Employees or Inventory
- Flexible Hours
- Low Overhead
- Extensive Ongoing Support and Training
- Proven Client Acquisition Programs and Tools
- Multi-Unit Opportunities Available
- Business coaching is an $11 billion industry and in high demand
- Marketing & Business Development tools – sophisticated outreach to drive business and potential new clients
- Exclusive digital tools help you tackle your day-to-day, including client relationship management, ongoing online training programs and a thorough catalogue of business opportunities for your clients.
Be in Business for Yourself, Not by Yourself
First-hand feedback from our franchise owners throughout the country has revealed that being a Career Ownership Coach™ with TES was one of their most rewarding business decisions. Owning a franchise with an industry leading brand like TES offers aspiring entrepreneurs the opportunity to chase their dreams of small-business ownership and coaching with the trusted support of an experienced national brand behind you every step of the way.
Again, what an excellent time to begin exploring a virtual business opportunity with excellent income potential!
Career Ownership Coaches™ come from a variety of backgrounds and industries, but all of them have a strong desire to help others. Other characteristics include:
- Excellent Communication & Listening Skills
- Likes People, and Likes to Help People
- Organized, Self-Directed & Action-Oriented
- Good Networker & Presenter
- Coachable & Willing to Learn New Skills
- Positive, Cooperative Attitude & Mindset
- Willingness to Follow a Proven System
Contact us today by completing the request form.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on The Entrepreneur's Source available today for you to review.
The Entrepreneur's Source has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
Entrepreneur Franchise 500 - #1 in Business Consulting Category
The Entrepreneur's Source is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming and Canada
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.