The Grape Retail Wine Store and Bar Franchise:Wine Bar and Retail Seller Franchise Opportunity!
Be a part of the latest concept in a growing industry!
First opened in Atlanta in October 2000, The Grape is a proven, popular concept that combines two complementary revenue elements: a wine bar and retail store.
The Grape provides you with
Advantages of The Grape Franchise
- An opportunity that presents a new, innovative approach, which sets itself apart from other retail, restaurant and wine bars
- Expertise in wine selection, ordering, and delivery from a small number of wine distributors
- The chance to offer in-style, gourmet fare with minimal equipment and kitchen space
- A copyrighted guide of presenting wine by taste that attracts the novice as well as the sophisticated wine purchaser
- All the support you need to run your business
Franchising with The Grape provides you with these advantages and more:
The Grape's Franchise Support
- An innovative opportunity in a growing industry
- Demystify wine through The Grape's copyrighted wine by taste guide
- Leverage a refreshing, proven concept that puts a new twist on wine presentation
- Simplify operations and keep inventory costs to a minimum with frequent wine deliveries from a small number of suppliers; maximize inventory turns
- Multiple revenue sources from wine bar, retail, merchandising, wine clubs and other wine functions
- Access established operations systems and POS technologies
Our franchise management team will provide you the support you need, including:
- Initial start-up support and training
- Site selection, design and construction guidance, and Grand Opening support
- A comprehensive confidential operations manual
- Selection, ordering, rotation, and distribution services for your complete line of unique wines
- Ongoing operational, managerial, and sales assistance through field visits and phone support
- Advertising/ marketing materials and promotional graphics
- Continuous research and development for concept and operational improvements
You do not need to have prior experience in the wine or restaurant industry. However, we look for candidates that share our passion for good wines, good food, and good times, and who have skills in marketing, community involvement, staff management, and customer service.Please complete the email form below for more information.