The Grounds Guys
With The Grounds Guys proprietary landscape franchise management systems, our landscape franchisees can learn how to find new customers, gain market share over local competition, and operate a profitable and sustainable landscape franchise. The Grounds Guys’ portfolio of services includes landscape management, lawn and grounds care, irrigation, outdoor lighting, and snow and ice removal services for both residential and commercial clients. Each of our landscape franchisees is unique and they decide on which of the areas they would like to concentrate. Read on to learn how The Grounds Guys can help you achieve your goals.
What Does a The Grounds Guys Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with The Grounds Guys, you'll need to have at least $30,000 in liquid capital. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $81,220 - $200,070. The Grounds Guys charges a franchise fee of $35,000. They also offer financing as well as a discount for veterans (15% Off Initial Franchise Fee). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Veteran Discount:||15% Off Initial Franchise Fee
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Waco, TX
Stake Your Claim
The Ground Guys® represents a business ownership opportunity in a familiar, stable industry. We allow franchise owners and their families to experience the lifestyle they’ve always desired full of freedom, flexibility and infinite possibility. Our franchise owners are not in the lawncare business managing people, they’re in the people business handling lawncare. They build connections – with employees, with customers and communities, and with other owners in The Grounds Guys system.
Head for Greener Pastures & Grow a Business You’ll Love with The Grounds Guys®
For all the corporate world has provided throughout your career, it cannot promise you the bright future you deserve – a future filled with freedom, flexibility and infinite possibility.
The Healthy Roots of Our Model
- A Recurring Customer Base Where many home services require infrequent visits, quality lawncare services are performed weekly, giving your business the chance to capitalize on repeat business.
- You Lead People Who Care for Lawns An executive ownership model, your role is to lead your team of lawncare professionals while building lasting relationships with home and business owners in your community.
- Year-Round Offerings While lawncare is often your “bread and butter” service, you may offer a variety of seasonal services to keep both residential and commercial customers happy year-round.
- We Can Dig Deeper, Not Wider With so many service verticals to choose from, you are able to provide multiple services to the same customer.
You Don’t Have to Dig Deep for Bountiful Benefits
- Work/Life Balance - Enjoy a family-friendly work week, with limited on-call or emergency work.
- Simple Operations - We have a proven, customer service-focused model with few moving parts.
- Small Footprint - Franchise owners enjoy low overhead, as no initial office space is required.
- Prime Territories - We offer protected territories all across North America.
- Recession-Resistant - Regardless of the economy, grass will continue to grow.
Your Business Support Starts from the Ground Up
From the minute you are awarded a franchise, your training and support system come to life. These are the support branches you’ll likely lean on most.
- Sure Start Business Training Our Sure Start training is a 4-6 week program combining classroom-style business operations, sales, and marketing training. You won’t be mowing lawns, you’ll be running a business, and we’ll help ensure you know how.
- GG Pro Management Software All-in-one tool to manage operations including frontline service and support, customer satisfaction, recruiting and retention, marketing and sales, and financial awareness of your unique overhead needs.
- Franchise Business Coach + Industry Experts You’ll have a business to run, and we have ongoing best practices to share. You’ll receive visits from your seasoned FBC plus access to our staff of 30-yr landscape industry veterans for advice.
- Branded Marketing & Awareness Customers enjoy the assurance that comes with hiring an internationally known brand. From our vehicles to tech uniforms, we look professional. And with a marketing machine in place, the brand is everywhere you turn.
A Mind for Business Meets a Heart for Service
Let’s face it. You’ve always had one of the nicest yards on the block. You take pride in the appearance of your home and your entire neighborhood. You and your family are already involved in the community, but always looking for ways to make a bigger impact.
While your job has afforded a comfortable life, it has come at the cost of a lifestyle you don’t always have control over. You’d prefer to call the shots and put your business acumen to work for yourself.
Those that thrive within our system are process-driven and hardworking. They have experience developing and leading teams and have a knack for operations. They are generous with their time and resources because they realize these qualities always generate a return. These qualities are also inherent in born leaders – which our top-performing franchise owners can identify with.
What It Means to Be Neighborly®
Neighborly® is the guiding force behind the world’s largest and fastest-growing family of premier home services brands. Nearly 1 million customers worldwide have been proudly served by a Neighborly brand every year.
With the largest national home services customer base in the industry, our franchise owners have the potential to cross-market to customers of the other Neighborly brands in their area.
Our more than 38 years of collective experience in the home services and franchise industries have empowered a growing network of like-minded entrepreneurs to achieve their dreams of business ownership and a more flexible lifestyle with our 22 award-winning brands. From plumbers to painters and everything in between, no one knows the Home Service Industry better than Neighborly.
Ready to Reconnect With Your Roots & Thrive In Business?If The Ground Guys sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, learn more about the unlimited possibilities ahead.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on The Grounds Guys available today for you to review.
The Grounds Guys has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
Entrepreneur Franchise 500 Ranked in 2018, Entrepreneur Franchise 500 Ranked #1 in Category, Top Global Franchise, and Top Franchise for Veterans in 2017
The Grounds Guys is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming,
Interested parties should have at least $30,000 in liquid capital to invest.
Let's Get Started
We have more information on The Grounds Guys available today for you to review. Is The Grounds Guys for you?
The Grounds Guys Honors Top Franchise Performers During Neighborly’s First-Ever Virtual Reunion, Neighborly United
The Grounds Guys Ranked Fastest-growing Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine
Grounds Guys Springing Up in the Area
The Grounds Guys are Planted in Auburn
The Grounds Guys Ranked among Franchise 500