The Iron Skillet
Explore the opportunity and join the Iron Skillet. We are a family restaurant offering take-out, delivery and full service with a menu that has been developed over 30+ years. The Iron Skillet is different. We put our focus on big food, big flavour, and the freedom to showcase your own menu, your own style, and your own comfortable atmosphere within our franchise agreement. Discover how we'll help you open and grown your own Iron Skillet franchise today!
What Does a The Iron Skillet Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with The Iron Skillet, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $150,000 and a minimum net worth of $500,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $428,650 - $740,600. They also offer financing via 3rd party. *
Financial requirements for this franchise:
What does Liquid Capital mean?
|Net Worth:||$500,000 - $750,000
What does Net Worth mean?
|Total Investment:||$428,650 - $740,600
What does Total Investment mean?
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
Facts about this franchise:
Join The Iron Skillet
Back in 1991, Tony and Doris Sensenberger opened Tony’s Iron Skillet restaurant in Collingwood, Ontario. It quickly became a Collingwood fixture – the go-to roadhouse for folks with discriminating tastes. An eclectic menu roamed through different cultures and featured fresh, local food as much as possible – with something for everyone. (Nobody does Cajun like Tony!)
Tony has always believed the chef should listen to his customers. That means a globe-trotting variety on the menu with hometown prices on the bill. Everyone goes home happy.
The restaurant has become part of family traditions in the Collingwood area. Kids who clamored for a visit to the Iron Skillet back in the day now bring their own kids for the same great food and friendly atmosphere. And those who walk in as strangers? Well, they leave as friends.
The Iron Skillet is different. We put our focus on big food, big flavour, and the freedom to showcase your own menu, your own style, and your own comfortable atmosphere within our franchise agreement.
Why The Iron Skillet
- The Iron Skillet is a licenced Family Restaurant with Take-Out, Delivery and Full Service.
- The menu has been developed over 30+ years by Tony Sensenberger, an award wining Red Seal Chef. The Food Network says You Gotta' Eat Here.
- It truly is Big Food Big Flavour...customers do not leave hungry.
- The menus includes traditional fare as well as Seafood and Cajun delights at affordable home town prices.
- The format lends itself to designs from 2,000 sq ft to 4,000+sq ft.
- Franchise owners will appreciate the robust 8 week training program that begins with a on-line component and customized Business Management Software.
- This is truly Business in a Box.
- The Iron Skillet embraces their local community with contributions to a variety of local initiatives
Streamline the process. Take the guesswork and growing pains out of launching a new restaurant or reinvigorating a tired operation! Your Iron Skillet franchise comes complete with more than 30 years in-depth experience and insight in how to run a highly successful foodservice operations in Ontario. If there’s a better way to do it, we’ve discovered it. If there’s a smarter way to get there, we’ve sussed it out. And if there’s a way to get you more for less, we’re ready to share it.
Launch your franchise with:
- Training directly from Red Seal Chef Tony and his ace team.
- The Iron Skillet brand, including artwork, signage designs, customizable menu designs, website templates, advertising artwork, and more.
- An established presence in one of Southern Ontario’s most active tourist regions.
- A 157-page operations manual with detailed, practical advice on everything from staffing to maintenance agreements to tips for tax time.
- A collection of training manuals to build a top-notch team front and back.
- The buying power that comes from a thriving multi-location foodservice business.
- Your experienced leadership team on-call whenever you need us.
- Samples of the latest food and beverages from major suppliers.
- Regularly updated documents, including POS System Support, Policy and Procedures, Marketing Manual, and Philanthropic Manual.
- Experienced advice and support to back you every step of the way.
We're looking for franchise owners who are committed to customer service, have a history of involvement in their local community, have an outgoing and engaging personality, like to help other people, have marketing and/or management experience, and who are results driven.
Our Ideal Candidate is a person who can comfortably build relationships and inspire a team. They are motivated to excel!
You must have a minimum of $150K of liquid capital, and be ready to make a full-time commitment.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on The Iron Skillet available today for you to review.
The Iron Skillet has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
The Foot Network - You Gotta' Eat Here
The Iron Skillet is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Interested parties should have at least $150,000 in liquid capital to invest.