Mulligan Tour - The Public Golfers Tour
Business Opportunity Information:About Us
The Mulligan Tour is a public golf tour for the recreational golfer. We offer the average golfer the ability to "Play like the Pros" in handicapped events with on course leaderboards. We also have Points leaderboards for each individual Tour "Chapter" as well as a National points leaderboard to see how you stand against other Mulligan Tour players across North America! One membership allows Mulligan Tour members to play in any other Tour city of The Mulligan Tour with the same membership privileges. We offer a "Battle of the Tours" Ryder Cup and an end of year Tour final that all chapters of the Tour are invited.
We at Mulligan Tour believe that regular competition play would enable players with varying golf skills to expand their golf activities and test the extent of their skills amongst other avid golfers like themselves. Regular Tournament Play allows a number of players with varying golf skills to make new friends and broaden the number courses they play. The goal of The Mulligan Tour is to provide an atmosphere, which allows the golfer to play as competitively or as relaxed as he or she chooses. Meeting new players provides more golf partners for pick-up games and possible business contacts. Instructors and lessons can be found within the Tour and it's associates. Public players seek all of this without the high expense of joining a private golf club. The Mulligan Tour now in its ninth year realizes there is a need for an organized Public Golfers Tour and was
founded to address these needs.
We are looking for part time or full time outgoing individuals to bring this concept to Canadian and US Cities for the 2005 Tour season. New chapter kits are only $2,995!! (Full/Part time)We Provide:
Over $350.00/ member in value added membership perks!)
- $20,000 of "3 FREE Custom Made Wedge Sets"" for all Mulligan Tour memberships ($200.00 Value - Lob, Gap and sand!)
- $12,900 in FREE custom made "Rescue Woods" ($129.00 Value each!).
- Free handicap service for all your players to use for their "Tour and personal rounds" provided by "Leaderboard.com" ($20 Value)
- Full e-commerce for your website (Membership Payments go directly to your account!)
- All Handicaps, leaderboards and "Tour stats" are run through "Leaderboard.com"
- Great Search engine listing for your tour in your city. (this will bring you members!) Type in any tour city we are in presently and add "golf tournaments" to see how we can support you online!
- Steps and Procedures- tested and effective (marketing, scheduling, advertising, etc.)
- Free wedges (1 or 3) for all Mulligan Tour memberships
- Tournament banners, leader boards, tee off markers for 1st tee long drives and closest to pins with sponsor logo!!
- Mulligan tour online management for your customers - (schedules, tournament results, applications, updates, etc.)
- Advertising materials and sponsorship programs.
- Merchandising - an excellent line of Mully wear by "Firethorn Golf"
- Mailing list maintenance - for all Mulligan Tour members
- An 800 support line - if help is needed.
- NEW - fundraising & corporate events (full time)
Corporate Events Business Opportunity
- Minimal capital investment - financing for your first year.
- Members and golfers database and mailing list information.
- Scheduling and tour management
- New members and sponsors.
To enhance revenues we have put together a great corporate events program for Chapter owners to take advantage of this market as well. The experience you will gain as a Mulligan Tour "Chapter owner" will give you the advantage of providing professionally run events. We have sponsors that will help with both tour schedules and with corporate events. For the 2005 season we are able offer a free custom made wedge to all participants of our corporate events.
Our corporate events program works well for the full time chapter owner and is an excellent way of making the Mulligan Tour business opportunity a full time venture. Corporate events are a very lucrative aspect of the Mulligan Tour; it is only limited by the amount of time you wish to apply to the program to succeed. Once you have attained a level of clients that you are comfortable with in your region you will work on maintaining those clients year after year.Please complete the email form below for more information.