Painted Penguin Ceramic Crafts Franchise Business:Providing do-it-yourself family fun
The Painted Penguin experience is all about having fun. Our locations are "paint-it-yourself" crafts stores. The décor is neat and clean, with shelves displaying hundreds of decorative ceramic and plaster choices, from teddy bears and dogs, to dragons and fairies. With the prices of our items ranging from less than $10 to over $100, our pieces appeal to painters of all ages. The cost conveniently includes all of the supplies needed to complete the piece, including paint, glitter, gloss, brushes, and disposable smocks. Customers can take their artwork home the same day!
The Painted Penguin stores are located inside high-traffic, middle-to-upscale shopping centers. The bright and colorful storefronts regularly attract walk-ins, but locations are also absolutely ideal for children's birthday parties, Girl and Boy Scout events, school field trips, family time, corporate events and even adult gatherings. We can also host events at outside facilities.
A variety of group packages are available. The Painted Penguin can provide pizza, cake, balloons, party invitations, and more. Busy parents can even choose to hand over the responsibility of compiling the "goody bags" for parties!A Great Time to Join the Painted Penguin Team
It's no wonder The Painted Penguin has become a hit. Purchasing and designing craft items has never been so popular. And, the craft business has never been so lucrative: It currently represents a $26 billion industry.
Our franchise opportunity is unique -combining business ownership with pleasure. It offers you the chance to earn money based on the performance of your business-not on someone else's idea of what you are worth. And quite likely, you will find your work as a Painted Penguin franchise owner exceptionally worthwhile and rewarding!Low investment, plus high satisfaction
Compared to many other franchise opportunities you may be considering, The Painted Penguin requires a moderate initial investment. That means that as a Painted Penguin franchisee, you get to experience the best of both worlds-business ownership, with leadership from an experienced, successful franchisor. Unwavering support from The Painted Penguin
Our customers paint their own pottery, with the help of accomplished artists on the premises. You can think of franchise ownership with us in the same way. As a franchisee, you receive expert guidance. Our talented support team is there to assist you in a variety of ways:
You don't have to be an artist, but you may well become one!
- Comprehensive Training - Training will take place in two phases. Several weeks of off-site training will cover administrative, operational, sales and marketing, and more. The second phase of training will take place on-site at your new store. Rest assured, you will be fully prepared when you begin your exciting Painted Penguin ownership journey.
- Marketing Guidance - You'll be supported with marketing material guidelines, as well as guidance on strategies and marketing plans.
- Purchasing Clout - You'll be supported with guidelines for obtaining quantity discounts on materials you purchase, due to your affiliation with our system.
- Operational Support - You will receive visits by a member of our field staff, according to a set schedule. He or she will be able to assist you in many areas critical to the success of your business, including unit operations and maintenance, customer-service techniques, product ordering, and pricing.
- Ongoing Research - We are continuously looking for ways to improve on our system, and on our results and yours. All new methods and techniques for enhancing unit-level profitability are passed down to our franchisees.
- Site selection and development - The location and appearance of your store is key to your success as a Painted Penguin franchisee. You will be granted the right to exclusively operate in the mall in which you locate.
The Painted Penguin is a fun and growth-oriented opportunity in the booming craft industry. We are looking for customer service-oriented individuals, with an interest in crafts and who enjoy working with children, to join our team. No painting experience is required, but former retail or craft store experience is beneficial. If you have an interest in finding out more, please complete the email form below for more information.