Toastique’s unique product line features all-natural, locally sourced, healthy offerings, made from kind ingredients for health-conscious individuals looking for quick, on-the-go meals and snacks. With passionate, direct involvement from our Founders, low start-up costs, simple, streamlined operations, and excellent earnings potential, this is the perfect opportunity for early adopters to get in on the ground floor of a revolutionary opportunity!
What Does a Toastique Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Toastique, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $200,000 and a minimum net worth of $500,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $367,570 - $695,975. Toastique charges a franchise fee of $55,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party. *
Financial requirements for this franchise:
What does Liquid Capital mean?
What does Net Worth mean?
What does Franchise Fee mean?
|Total Investment:||$367,570 - $695,975
What does Total Investment mean?
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Franchise Fee:|| $110,000 (3-Pack)
Facts about this franchise:
Looking for a way to invest in the booming segment of the restaurant industry without the long, taxing restaurant hours? Toastique Owners get to contribute to healthier communities, generate amazing revenue, and enjoy unheard-of margins!
The mission of Toastique is to make healthy eating accessible and exciting, simple to understand and appreciate, and easy to enjoy! Our Owners make the world a healthier place, and generate good revenue while doing it!
Toastique takes a proven model and improves on it, making it a one-of-a-kind franchise opportunity in the fast-casual industry! They serve truly healthy, locally sourced food, including:
- Customizable gourmet toasts
- Açaí bowls
- Cold-pressed juices
- Nitro cold brew coffee
- Espresso drinks
Toastique is Better Than Other Restaurant Franchise Opportunities! Here’s Why:
- Expectation-shattering financials: We saw an average gross sales of $849,767* last year with an average profit of $182,775**!
- Profit margins that put other restaurants to shame: The average margin of Toastique restaurants is 28.77%! Compare that to the 20% margins of an average restaurant.
- Hot, in-demand concept: During the first year of franchise, we awarded 14 franchise agreements, with 35 new Toastique locations opened!
- A work-life balance that other restaurants can’t provide: Toatique locations are only open until 4 p.m. — giving you more control over your schedule and life.
- A lower investment than most other restaurant concepts: Because of the simple model and low overhead, Toastique’s initial investment is very affordable, starting at just $367,570 - $695,975! This also makes it very easy to open multiple locations, which can be run with a team of only 2-4!
- Dedicated leadership: Founder and CEO Brianna Keefe was named one of Forbes’ “30 Under 30” and is committed to helping others bring healthy food options to their communities!
Because of this simple model, 66% of the franchise system owns multiple units.
*Refer to 2022 Franchise Disclosure Document Item 19- Average Gross Sales combined Tables 1-3
**Refer to 2022 Franchise Disclosure Document Item 19- Adjusted EBITDA combined Tables 1-3
Raise a TOAST to 2022!
Toastique operates within three key industries: The $4.2 trillion health and wellness industry, the $54.8 billion superfoods industry, and the $287.1 billion fast-casual industry. Many people have very busy lifestyles, so the ability to grab a quick and healthy meal or snack is highly attractive.
Toastique also has the unique product offering of upscale avocado toast, a nutritious grab-and-go snack. Even as early as 2018, 45% of survey respondents said that avocado toast was a “leading trend in breakfast/brunch items on restaurant menus” — and it has only increased in popularity since.
With health and wellness franchises more relevant than ever due to increasing public health concerns, this is the ideal time to get into the healthy, fast-casual segment.
Training And Support
One of the best aspects of franchising with Toastique is knowing you’ll be receiving direct, hands-on support from our Founders themselves! Here’s what you can expect from our corporate support team as a Toastique Franchise Owner:
- Training- Our two-week program covers all the basics through 12 hours of classroom instruction and 126 hours of on-the-job training at our corporate location in Washington, D.C, as well as onsite at the Owner’s location!
- Ongoing Support- Our corporate team will be on hand to ensure your Grand Opening goes smoothly, then stay in touch via bi-monthly phone calls!
- Field Support- Toastique COO and Construction Manager Kyle Izett will personally assist with site selection, construction, and inspection/permitting process to ensure a quick buildout.
- Marketing Support- We have an internal marketing team with 12+ years of advertising and digital marketing experience to assist Owners with their grand opening campaigns, as well as provide current and new marketing assets.
Toastique Founder Brianna Keefe has always had a passion for health, wellness, and fitness.
Recently, Brianna has gained national recognition on Forbes’ annual “30 Under 30” list! She’s an engaged and passionate leader, ready to help enthusiastic Owners grow their own health-focused franchise.
In 2018, after opening the first location in the Wharf district of Washington D.C., Brianna generated over $1 million in sales in their first year with no professional marketing!
This success prompted a second location in Alexandria, VA in 2019 and then the Navy Yard location during the summer of 2020. Even amid the pandemic, Brianna and her partner Kyle Izett were able to scale to 3 locations extremely quickly — generating $522,000 in net profit in 2021.
Since beginning franchising in 2020, Toastique has already awarded 35 locations!
We are looking for strong franchise candidates who can help us build our brand in markets across the U.S. Does this sound like you?
- Can you see yourself serving as an ambassador of healthy eating to your community?
- Do you possess a strong work ethic and a desire to build a business empire?
- Are you outgoing and friendly, with outstanding communication skills and a commitment to excellent customer service?
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you — submit your information and get prequalified today.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Toastique available today for you to review.
Toastique is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $200,000 in liquid capital to invest.