Trick Shots Billiards Franchise Information:"One of the Fastest Growing Sports in America"
We thank you for exploring Trick Shots, one of the most exciting franchise opportunities available today. Trick Shots has little to no competition in the franchise world. This is the only franchise of its kind, offering a full service liquor bar and an up-scale poolroom in cities across the United States.Who We Are
Trick Shots Billiards was started in September of 1995 by four investors. The common goal was to create a chain of up-scale billiards clubs that would improve the image of the billiards industry in the states.Why Trick Shots?
A proven retail formula that will give you everything you need to run a successful billiard room. We advise you how to pick out the best location and how to set-up your billiard room to generate the most money. We also show you how to attract the clientele you want!We Provide:
- Over 30+ Years of Experience
- On-going Training & Support
- Tested and Proven Retail Formula
- Quality Liquor Control
- State of the Art POS Software
- Insurance Programs
- Location Assistance
- Build Out packages
It is a strong proven business model having built 5 corporate units across Central Florida area, making it the largest billiards chain in Florida. Our goal is to become the #1 billiards chain in the U.S. over the next 5 years through franchising.Popularity Of The Sport
Growth of Billiards: Billiards is now an established mainstream recreational activity.
- Since 1987, the number of billiards participants has grown by 19.6%, compared with only 12% growth of the U.S. population, and its growth in new players was up 33%
- In 1997, 42.2 million Americans played billiards once or more and 9.2 million played 25 days or more -- i.e. "frequent" players
- In overall participation, billiards ranks fifth among all recreational activities in America and is on the increase
- According to the Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association (Sgma) The size of the U.S. billiards products market was estimated at $225 million (at wholesale) in 1997 and is increasing at a rate of 5% a year
One of the first things you\'ll want to do is identify your location. Trick Shots will work along with you and review your choices of locations. On average these locations are sized between 6,000 to 8,000 square ft. and are either located within strip centers or are freestanding facilities. A Trick Shots location not only needs to look great but it also needs to be functional. Trick Shots has developed a computer animated 3-D imaging system. Once your dimensions dimensions for your location have been submitted, our system will create a 3-D image of your location as it will appear when completely outfitted as designed. You\'ll know what your Trick Shots will look like once completed and from this all of your interior needs will be ordered and built out to plan. We offer a build out package according to your specific location. It\'s that simple.Working Capital
- We recommend a minimum of $40,000.00 in start –up cash for 3 months. This does not include salary for the franchisee. Obviously, the sales in your club will generate working capital and in most instances the full $40,000.00 will not be necessary.Requirements
- Trick Shots requires a franchise candidate to have a net worth of 1 million inclusive of $250,000.00 in liquid cash.Franchise Fee
- $85,000.00 - 5% Royalty2 Models
- Strip Center or Free Standing Building, Single Franchises or Area Development Agreements AvailableInvestment Range
- Strip Center 535,000-1,050,000, Free Standing Building 1,290,000-1,950,000Please complete the email form below for more franchise information.