TruePresence Internet Marketing Franchise Information: Own an Internet Marketing Firm
As a TruePresence franchise owner, you can become a professional web consultant dedicated to helping clients achieve greater success through an effective online presence¬.
No technical expertise required.
Use your strong sales and marketing talents to develop new business with clients of all types and sizes. TruePresences corporate team of experts manages the fulfillment of all your clients solutions for youincluding website design & development, search marketing, email marketing, and hosting.
Join the Multi-Billion Dollar Internet Marketing Revolution
TruePresence gives you access into todays fastest growing industry:
- Of the 22 million businesses in operation, less than 50% currently have a website.
- Ecommerce grew 24% in 2006 alone, with online retail spending reaching over $102 billion.
- Online advertising is todays fastest growing advertising medium, with spending expected to reach $81 billion by 2011a 21% compound annual growth rate.
- Local online advertising by small and mid-sized businesses is expected to grow 32% in 2007 alone
However, most businesses have had to rely on do-it-yourself solutions and limited, local web providers just to keep paceuntil now. TruePresence gives franchise owners tools, training, and support they need to fulfill the vast, unmet need for Internet marketing in todays business world. The TruePresence Partnership
TruePresence goes above and beyond traditional franchise services to give you an unprecedented level of support:
- A dedicated team of industry-leading experts to fulfill your clients solutions for you
- Innovative Online Best Practices Guides, a collection of primers covering over 100 industries
- A protected Primary Marketing Territory
- In-depth classroom and field training
- Start-to-finish project management
- Client billing and collections
- An online resource and communications center
- Marketing, brand-building, and public relations materials
- Ongoing field and phone support
Plus, enjoy the low overhead and flexibility of a home-based office, or expand your staff and location as needed. Your business can grow as big as your vision.