Ultra Pool Care Squad
At Ultra Pool Care Squad, our mission is to provide pool owners with the highest quality C.A.R.E for their swimming pools. Our professional pool experts go above and beyond to make sure their customer's pools are clean, healthy, and inviting so that families can enjoy worry-free backyard recreation. As part of the XPLORE family of companies, Ultra Pool Care Squad is poised for exponential growth in 2021-2022.
What Does a Ultra Pool Care Squad Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Ultra Pool Care Squad, you'll need to have at least $50,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $100,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $74,305 - $152,630. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (50% discount off initial franchise fee to Veterans and active or retired first responders). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||50% discount off initial franchise fee to Veterans and active or retired first responders
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Knoxville, TN
The Ultra Pool Care Squad
With over 20 years in the pool and spa business, we’ve learned a thing or two about the these beloved backyard oases. The most important of which is that while people love having a swimming pool, they don’t necessarily enjoy the work that comes with keeping the pool clean and healthy.
A History of Excellence! Now the world’s largest manufacturer of composite fiberglass swimming pools, Leisure Pools began in Australia in 2000 with the goal of building a better pool to provide health, happiness, and enjoyment to families. Over the next 20 years Leisure Pools developed a proprietary Composite Armour™ technology manufacturing process and gained recognition around the world for their premier quality standards. During that time, they worked with like-minded entrepreneurs who were on the Dealer and installation side of the pool industry to create an independent network of locations where customers could get the pool of their dreams. Together, Leisure Pools and that network of Dealers and installers around the world worked to create a backyard oasis for tens of thousands of excited families.
We are creating a group of Compassionate, Authentic, Reliable, Experts to CARE for pools and their people. Our Mission is to provide pool owners with the highest quality care for their swimming pools & spas. Our professional pool experts go above and beyond to make sure the swimming pools & spas they service are clean, healthy, balanced, and inviting so families can enjoy worry-free backyard recreation.
Why Ultra Pool
- A Booming Industry - In-Ground Pool Installations - Our parent company, Discovery Corp, has been manufacturing pools for over 20 years, so we have seen first-hand the growth in the residential pool installation market. There are over 10 million pools in the United States and each year the number of new, inground, pool installations is in the tens of thousands.
With this growth comes demand from pool owners for pool service, pool chemicals, and pool equipment, parts and accessories. This residential pool aftermarket – goods and services sold to existing pool owners – was nearly $5.6 billion in 2019, which is up almost 4% from the previous year. - The Pool and Hot Tub Association Market Report 2019
- Demand for Quality Service - Of this, 20% or $1.12 billion was demand for pool service – making pool service alone literally a Billion Dollar Industry. The primary focus of the Ultra Pool Care Squad franchisee is pool service.
- Additional Revenue Streams - With focus on weekly services our additional revenue streams offer even more profit avenues! Chemical sales to weekly pool care customers and equipment repair and installation to both weekly service customers and DIYers round out how the Ultra Pool Care Squad captures a share of this billion dollar market.
- Years of Trending Growth - Over the past 10 years, the pool service sector has experienced an average of over 4% growth through 2019. There is no reason to believe this trend will change over the next 10 years.
- Continued Growth Forecast - An industry report written by research company IBISWorld forecasts the pool care sector to continue to grow at over 2% per year for next five years. By 2024, over $6 billion dollars will be in play in the residential pool aftermarket. The Ultra Pool Care squad is uniquely poised to capture a large share of this demand through offering weekly Pool Cleaning, Chemical Sales, and Equipment Installation and Repair.
Training & Support
In the classroom, on site and into the future. During your intensive 12-day hands-on and classroom training at our state-of-the-art Support Center in Knoxville, Tennessee, you will get foundational training in everything you need to know to run your Ultra Pool Care Squad franchise.
- Technical Training
- Customer Service Training
- Accounting and Financial Principles
- Business Training
As an Ultra Pool Care Squad franchisee, you’re never on your own. Once you leave your initial training in Knoxville, the support team is there to help you get your pool routes up and running as quickly and efficiently as possible. Your business will grow through the years and the Ultra Pool Care Squad support team will be with you every step of the way.
Our ideal UPCS owner-operator possesses a strong work ethic, is self-motivated, prefers working outside, has a high attention to detail, natural self-promoter, enjoys routine but likes problem-solving, prefers working alone but also enjoys interacting with customers, and holds themselves at all times to a high standard of ethics and accountability. Our ideal UPCS multi-unit owner possesses strong business management skills including: employee management, marketing prowess, detail oriented, organized, marketing development follow-through and execution, resilient, outgoing, fervent self-promoter, and holds themselves at all times to a high standard of ethics and accountability.
Are you an Ultrahero? If you are ready to leap over pools and start your journey, request more information today!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Ultra Pool Care Squad available today for you to review.
Ultra Pool Care Squad is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.