United Water Restoration Group
Interested in learning more about owning your own business in the $10.6 billion restoration industry? United Water Restoration Group is a full service restoration company that specializes in water, flood, storm and sewage damage remediation, mold removal, and full restoration of property. Read more about joining our team now!
What Does an United Water Restoration Group Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with United Water Restoration Group, you'll need to have at least $50,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $150,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party. *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Ormond Beach, Florida
Launched in the recession of 2008, United Water Restoration Group grew to 15 offices across Florida! UWRG began franchising in 2015 and has grown to 24 franchisees and almost 40 total locations. Unlike some of our competitors, UWRG is actually still in the restoration business, operating 13 corporate locations. We are not just selling franchises, we still operate a successful business in this industry! With a proven business model and a support team made up of people who have succeeded in building restoration businesses, you will be in business for yourself but not by yourself!
Why Choose United Water Restoration Group?
- Proven business model
- Recession resistant - Essential business
- Franchisor is still in the restoration business, so we are always learning and getting better
- Seasoned, proven support team that has successfully built restoration businesses from the ground up
- Emerging brand with a lot of available territories - ground floor opportunity
- Low royalty rates that you only pay once you have been paid
- Large, protected territories
- Franchise-friendly business model, the only way we make money is off the initial franchise fee and ongoing royalties. Unlike some of our competitors, we don't require you to purchase chemicals, equipment, or supplies thru us that we have marked up for additional profit.
Training & Support
- 4 weeks of hands-on training - 2 at our Franchise Training Center and 2 at your location!
- Individualized instruction and personalized growth plans based on the franchisees’ goals
- 1 week of training for Marketer, Operations Manager & Admin
- Virtual training is available for all positions as well
- New hire 1-Week training at corporate headquarters provided as needed.
Founded in the recession of 2008, UWRG started with 1 van full of equipment and a desire to serve others. Hard work and dedication to serving our customers propelled growth from 1 van to 15 offices across the state of Florida! UWRG began franchising in 2015 and has grown to 24 franchisees in the US and Canada! Our franchisees have been recognized as “Best Restoration Businesses” from Atlanta to Long Island!
The most successful franchisees have come from a variety of backgrounds and industries. Your background isn't as important as what you bring to the table as our team has proven that they can teach people of varying backgrounds the keys to building a successful restoration business. Our best franchisees do have a few things in common:
- Not afraid of hard work
- Persistent and resilient
- Focus on developing a team and strong culture within their company
- Consistently invest in marketing their business
- Focus on delivering quality work and service for clients
- Focus on executing our business model and not trying to overcomplicate the process
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on United Water Restoration Group available today for you to review.
United Water Restoration Group has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
Entrepreneur 500; Entrepreneur 500 Low Cost Franchise
United Water Restoration Group is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.