Vanishing Veins Franchise Information: Why Vanishing Veins?
Roughly 25% of women and 15% of men suffer from the pain and symptoms caused by varicose or
spider veins. New non-surgical laser and non-invasive treatments allow for outpatient treatments, requiring minimal
Vanishing Veins is a branded program created to provide a turn-key solution for physicians
interested in establishing or enhancing a successful vein practice and becoming the vein treatment leader in their area. Vanishing Veins has reset the standard for vein practices.
The industry leading trainers at Vanishing Veins provide operational and clinical instruction to ensure all patients receive the highest standard of care.
Whether you have an existing vein practice or are interested in getting started, Vanishing Veins is the program for you!
Come join the exciting new industry of vein therapy and be apart of this rapidly expanding field. Continued Training, Support and Services
Our comprehensive training and continued support programs are our strongest assets. You will receive multi-faceted training by some of the most experienced medical professionals in the healthcare industry.
Our on-site and off-site training programs provide essential basic skills, as well as expertise in the intervention and therapy planning for individual patients.
Continued support includes:
Vanishing Veins franchises are only available to board certified physicians or physician based companies interested in focusing in the treatment of vein disorders.Please note this franchise is not accepting inquiries from outside the United States. Interested parties should have at least $90,000 to invest.
- Comprehensive in-house insurance billing, credentialing, and hiring
- Regularly updated advertising and marketing materials
- Customized public relations campaign to generate media coverage and positive word of mouth for your clinic
- Recommendations on scheduling software that is customized for venous practices
- Patient and practice workflow
- Bulk pricing on equipment and supplies
- Continued research and implementation of the latest and most effective technology in treating veins
- The opportunity to be part of a nationally branded company with research and education affiliates in respected university programs
- Participation in a program that is the new standard of care for treating veins