Village East Gifted
Village East Gifted (VEG) offers an academically-rigorous CORE curriculum, covering all subjects to gifted students ages 4-15. Its trademarked teaching methodology, the Phillips RBM Approach® is non-linear, highly-creative and intellectually-challenging with a strong emphasis on the perfection of the written word.
What Does a Village East Gifted Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Village East Gifted, you'll need to have at least $75,000 in liquid capital. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $121,000 - $169,000. They also offer financing . *
Options available to franchisees:
Facts about this franchise:
Own A Village East Gifted Franchise
Village East Gifted, established in 2007, offers a highly-creative, academically-rigorous curriculum, in all subjects, exclusively for gifted students or those performing above grade level, ages 4-15.
Most supplemental education franchises are only offered after school for remedial students or those who want to improve their academic performance in school. Village East Gifted offers advanced studies for gifted students during the day, after school, and on weekends.
Village East Gifted franchises have entered a market at a perfect time. They are an integral part of the U.S. supplemental education market which is now in the top 200 fastest-growing franchises on the planet. And this trend is projected to grow 51%… (a total value of $2.04 billion in revenues) by 2026.
Our learning environment is far from an ordinary classroom setting. It is beautiful, simple and with vibrant colors. The walls are covered with student-created or local art that transmits positive energy and a genuine appreciation for creative minds.
- To Offer Academically Rigorous Lessons in Exciting and Entertaining Ways
- To Endorse the Importance of Writing Proficiency
- To Adapt the Curriculum According to Each Student’s Intellectual Abilities
- To Make Every Class Challenging, Engaging and… Irresistible
Why Own A Village East Gifted
- At present, there are no franchises specifically for gifted students offering advanced instruction in all subjects.
- Education franchises are often considered recession-resistant, as parents will almost always invest in their children. (1851franchise.com)
- VEG has low start-up costs, overhead, and royalty fees.
- Students don’t “come and go”… they stay for many years.
- All our reviews are five stars from both the parents and students.
What are my franchise options?
- OPTION 1: Basic Model (1100 sq ft)
- OPTION 2: Enhanced Model (2000 sq ft)
- ADD ON: Additional revenue streams can be produced with our In-School Program (using an existing classroom in a public or private school).
Training & Support
Village East Gifted franchisee and teacher training program is the best in the industry. Its team of highly-seasoned, outstanding educators conducts the training implementing the same Village East Gifted trademarked teaching methodologies that are used in our classrooms.
Once your Village East Gifted location is operating, the training is 5-7 days. Once you have completed the training prior to opening, you will receive feedback and/or recommendations, as needed, regarding classroom instruction, curriculum implementation, management procedures, staff employment and new client intake.
Complete the Inquiry Form and one of our franchise consultants will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Village East Gifted available today for you to review.
Village East Gifted is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Connecticut, New Jersey, New York
Interested parties should have at least $75,000 in liquid capital to invest.