· Top 100 Pizza Companies in the U.S. Pizza Today · Top 400 U.S. Franchise Systems Franchise Times · Top 500 U.S. Restaurants Nation’s Restaurant News. Make the wise choice and learn more about this piping HOT pizza franchise!
What Does a Vocelli Pizza Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Vocelli Pizza, you'll need to have at least $100,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $250,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $156,000 - $330,900. Vocelli Pizza charges a franchise fee of $30,000. They also offer a discount for veterans (We offer a 10% discount on our fee to qualified military veterans.). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Veteran Discount:||We offer a 10% discount on our fee to qualified military veterans.
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Pittsburgh, PA
Vocelli Pizza - Franchise Information
Vocelli Pizza – Over 30 Years of “Delivering Classic Italian Quality”
Do you have restaurant management experience and want to operate your own pizza franchise OR want to maximize your current restaurant team and resources to capture more dayparts? Vocelli Pizza is looking for single-unit and multi-unit franchisees who are ready to expand their business or day-parts, and we would love to talk with you about the opportunity. We have a rare combination of advantages:
- 30 years of “Delivering Classic Italian Quality”
- Consistently ranks Top 100 Pizza Chains (U.S.)
- Nearly 100 stores in 7 states and growing with new fast-causal design
- Set numerous sales records throughout 2020
- Over 1M AUV* (Top 25% of Stores)
- Economical 1,200 to 1,800 Sq. Ft. Footprint
- Leadership team has vast experience in supporting multi-unit growth
- Brand position emphasizes quality, not discounting
- Tech tools to increase sales and improve customer experience
WHAT KIND OF SUPPORT DO I GET WITH A VOCELLI PIZZA FRANCHISE?
You get our entire operating system including brand procedures and recipes, incredible training, vendor contracts, store build-out process and trade dress, website and social media and all marketing support. You also become part of a dynamic, fun, healthy concept!
DOES VOCELLI PIZZA PROVIDE TRAINING FOR FRANCHISEES?
Yes, we provide initial training for the franchisee of 3 – 4 weeks. In addition, we continue to provide ongoing training for the franchisee and team.
*AUV of the Top 25% Franchise Locations as reported in item 19 of the current Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). There is no guarantee of the same financial performance.
2021 Vocelli, LLC. This is not an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. The offer of a Vocelli Pizza franchise can take place only through the delivery of a current Vocelli Pizza Franchise Disclosure Document.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Vocelli Pizza available today for you to review.
Vocelli Pizza is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.