The Wayback Burgers philosophy is reflected in more than our approach to honest, delicious, uncomplicated food. It also shines through in the way we work with our franchisees. We pride ourselves on our evolving culture – incorporating good old-fashioned values of hard work, guest service and unrivaled franchisee support, while leaning toward the future with technological advances that solidify us as an industry leader. Join a Top company today!
What Does a Wayback Burgers Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Wayback Burgers, you'll need to have at least $150,000 in liquid capital. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $450,000 - $550,000. Wayback Burgers charges a franchise fee of $35,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans ($5,000 off franchise fee). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||$5,000 off franchise fee
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Cheshire, CT
The Wayback Burgers philosophy is reflected in more than our approach to honest, delicious, uncomplicated food. It also shines through in the way we work with our franchisees.
We pride ourselves on our evolving culture – incorporating good old-fashioned values of hard work, guest service and unrivaled franchisee support, while leaning toward the future with technological advances that solidify us as an industry leader.
Why Wayback Burgers
We also provide each of our franchisees with an unrivaled experience that includes a playbook for operational excellence, and unrelenting guidance and support you’d be hard-pressed to find with other brands. We lead our competitors for a reason. We won’t be beat, and we stop at nothing to help put our franchisees on the path to success.
Burger franchise opportunities are popular and varied in the fast-casual dining market, but Wayback offers many benefits and opportunities to prospective partners that make us unique. Our honest and uncomplicated brand provides entrepreneurs the opportunity to start their own business while being able to rely on the support and experience of an established system.
More Reasons to Join Wayback Burgers
- MENU DIVERSITY - At Wayback Burgers, we take pride in the top-quality products we serve and are always looking for new ways to improve. We pay close attention to what items and flavor profiles are trending at our restaurants, and within the industry as a whole.
- PROVEN SUCCESS - Wayback Burgers started as a hamburger stand in Delaware in 1991 and began offering burger franchise opportunities in 2008. The brand has since achieved international success, growing to over 170+ locations in more than 34 states in the US and 40+ countries around the globe. By simply following our operational blueprint and recipe for success, our franchise owners have proven that whether they are serving guests in a big city or small town, the Wayback Burgers model works.
- MARKETING & FRANCHISE SUPPORT - We understand the level of commitment required to start and build a successful restaurant. We also recognize the challenge of doing so while trying to implement an effective local marketing strategy:
- Construction and Real Estate Support
- In-Restaurant Training
- Wayback University Training
- HR & Team Member Relations Training
- Management Certification
- Grand Opening Planning and Execution
- Dedicated Regional Director of Operations
- PARTNERSHIP & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT - Community involvement is one of our core values and our franchisees play an important role in helping foster and build partnerships with local charities and organizations. National partnership with the Boys & Girls Club of America.
We are looking for someone ready to start a new career journey, expand their current portfolio or invest in a new entrepreneurial opportunity. Minimum liquid capital requirement is $150,000.
- Initial Phone Interview
- Attend Discovery Day
- Franchise Application
- Executive Review Board Meeting
- Proof of Funding
- Review of FDD
- Establish Corporate Entity
- Execute Agreement
- Welcome to the Family!
Request information to learn more today!
Wayback Burgers has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
Franchise Gator Top 100 (2018); Franchise Gator Fastest Growing (2017, 2018)
Wayback Burgers is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming,
Interested parties should have at least $150,000 in liquid capital to invest.