Weed Man Lawn Care NJ & NY
For more than 50 years, Weed Man has grown one customer at a time by staying true to our core values of amazing service, integrity, passion, and innovation. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
What Does a Weed Man Lawn Care NJ & NY Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Weed Man Lawn Care NJ & NY, you'll need to have at least $40,000 in liquid capital. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $90,000 - $118,500. They also offer financing . *
Options available to franchisees:
Facts about this franchise:
Weed Man Lawn Care - NJ & NY - Franchise Information
Weed Man: Named One of the Best Franchises to Buy by Forbes
With over half a million customers and $250 million in system sales, Weed Man has become North America’s largest & fastest-growing franchised lawn care company.
Weed Man specializes in providing high quality lawn care services. Focusing on environmentally responsible fertilization, weed control, & Pest management.
Awards & Accolades
- $250 Million In Weed Man System Sales.
- Named One of the Best Franchises to Buy by Forbes Magazine.
- Ranked the #1 Service Franchise by FBR.
- $105 billion spent on professional lawn care each year.
- 40% of Americans with a yard hire a professional lawn or landscape service each year
Why Lawn Care?
Lawn Care is Part of the Rapidly Growing Green Industry
While growth has been fueled by expansion of the housing market over the last several years, demographic trends indicate growth that will extend beyond the housing boom, with an increasingly greater percentage of homeowners hiring a professional lawn and landscape maintenance company.
Across the United States, our industry represents more than $105 billion annually. The growth averages approximately $3 billion per year. Industry standards show that 40% of all US homeowners will use a lawn care company this year alone.
High Margins & Recurring Revenues
- Weed Man Averages a 75-80% Customer Retention Rate - Lawn care services were among the highest-ranked in a recent Lawn & Landscape survey and Research USA study, reported by Lawn and Landscape Market Trends. A well-run lawn care company automatically renews the vast majority of customers from year to year, allowing the company to focus marketing efforts on net growth.
- Limited Exposure to Recession - With the average annual cost of service around $500 per year, lawn care is a small slice of the consumer’s disposable income and one of the last budget items to be cut when belt-tightening is necessary. Also shielding lawn care from exposure to recession is its high perceived value as a low-cost service that enhances both property value and pride of of ownership.
What Our System Provides:
- COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING
- PROPRIETARY SYSTEMS
- PROTECTED TERRITORIES
- PURCHASING POWER
- RECURRING REVENUES
- SUPPORT NETWORK
Weed Man was deemed an essential service very early on. Working in an outdoor environment with very little customer contact means that we are able to provide a safe, hands-free investment for homeowners during the pandemic.
With so many people staying home and saving money that would have otherwise been used toward seasonal travel and recreation, they are more likely than ever to invest those dollars into their homes. It makes sense: homeowners want to beautify their yards because they're spending so much extra time tethered to their own properties.
Winning with Weed Man
- Systems - All elements of Weed Man’s systems have been rigorously tested, refined, and ultimately proven to increase efficiency and profitability before being introduced to our franchisees. As a Weed Man franchisee, you’ll have access to sophisticated tools that will allow you to build long-lasting relationships with your customers while carefully measuring your results.
- Training & Support - The success of Weed Man franchisees is built upon the twin pillars of training and support. Our initial 7-day training addresses all aspects of business operations, including administration, technical, marketing, digital, business planning and budgeting.
Every Weed Man franchisee is supported by their local and experienced regional franchisor who serves as a personal consultant and mentor, providing experience, guidance and encouragement.
Your franchisor will work with you every step of the way to ensure your complete, long-term success. Each of our franchisors knows exactly what is needed to create a successful lawn care business, and each is committed to sharing that knowledge with you.
Are you ready to win with Weed Man?
Request Information To Learn More Today!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Weed Man Lawn Care NJ & NY available today for you to review.
Weed Man Lawn Care NJ & NY is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
New Jersey, New York,
Interested parties should have at least $40,000 in liquid capital to invest.